Community
Bowfishing Everything from carp to gator to gar, from the rivers to the oceans; this is the place to share information and stories about bowfishing.

ONIEDA bows

Old 10-22-2006, 03:02 PM

Default ONIEDA bows

hey evryone sorry have not been on here for a while but deer season opened and i have working hunting and sleep (and snacking) so ya 3 weeks ago this guy had anONIEDA for sale so ya i bought it it has a brand new bowstring and looks pretty good (i mean it is an older bow and looks like one) so ya before i say how much i spent i just wanted to no how much they are going for and all

Old 10-22-2006, 06:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: ONIEDA bows

What model and year?
Old 10-27-2006, 10:34 PM
Typical Buck

Go Oneida youll love it for bowfishing i use it for 3-d also......
Old 12-14-2006, 11:36 AM

couldnt really tell u id say mid to late 80's but no idea no marking on it at all not even draw wieght or length so i have no ideaits got green blcack and grey camo leaves painted on it if the helps doubt it any way i gave $90.00 bucks for it and thats alot for me to give for a bowfishing bow but its gonna be GREAT this year ill have my boat ready (with platform 10-12 lights t geny's and 4 bows ready to go that might b to many but if one breaks or if some1 elses breaks durring the tournament they will no where to go to find a spare right
Old 12-16-2006, 05:07 PM
Spike

Just visit the Oneida site for a detailed description of different models. 90.00 is about as low as they go on ebay.
Old 12-16-2006, 11:17 PM
Typical Buck

Hey Mike id say you didnt get hurt to bad thats a fair price the new ones are going for 400.00 and up
Old 12-17-2006, 06:58 PM

ya im getting the retriever reel for this one to of course no other way to go right lol and by next year ill b ready for the tournaments new boat plenty of bows, arrows etc no other excuses except work lol

ya i like it so far ive shot a few hunting arrows through it so far

any downfalls in them bows at all?
Old 12-17-2006, 07:27 PM
Typical Buck

Not that i have found...Johnny B said u were going to Ky for a winter trip have u gone yet or when u going let us know......
Old 12-17-2006, 09:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Got a pic of it?
Old 12-19-2006, 10:58 AM

no i have not but is it worth it to go down there for a day or better for a weekend im off monday and tuesday next week but u no the holiday then im off the the following monday and tuesday but i turn 21 saturday and new years but i might just go down there for a day cause i might go down tuesday if its worht it for a day have ya all been during the winter?

Quick Reply: ONIEDA bows

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.