Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowfishing
 does anybody know >

does anybody know

Community
Bowfishing Everything from carp to gator to gar, from the rivers to the oceans; this is the place to share information and stories about bowfishing.

does anybody know

Old 04-09-2006, 11:32 PM
Super Moderator

Default RE: does anybody know

Sorry Scmthunter, been busy this weekend.

Had that Illinois Bowfishers bowfishing seminar yesterday, then I picked up my new Bowtech equalizer. (Finally going to try high tech for a change)

After that a group of us went out for pizza and then we hit the water for some extreme bowfishing.

It was 42 degrees when we got there, and it only got colder... and it was windy. Brrrr....

I spent part of the night hugging a halogen light to keep my fingers from freezing.

Between two boats... we only got 5 carp. (and one boat shot four times the fish the other boat did... heh heh heh)

I'm really looking forward to warm weather.
Old 04-10-2006, 12:03 AM

Default RE: does anybody know

duuh i forgot the seminar . why didnt u call me for the pizza how rude .so you out fishin in the cold weather and ya'll call us southerners crazy lol .there down has been hot low its been is 60s lol .next time come down here and fish .christine and least ya went out u are tough lady i give ya that mam .i take it u where in the boat who shot most of the fish huh .