Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowfishing
 o yeah what a day ........... >

o yeah what a day ...........

Bowfishing Everything from carp to gator to gar, from the rivers to the oceans; this is the place to share information and stories about bowfishing.

o yeah what a day ...........

Old 03-31-2006, 08:17 PM

Default o yeah what a day ...........

well i'm back and had to take a shower from all the sweat and fishy smell all over me but it was worth it . i went scoutin for turkey for tomorrow and when it go warm i went and put my boat and went to stickin gar and carp . ok christine you count these toward your count i shot 15 garand 6 carp . missed more than i hit bummer .but all in had a great day . the biggest gar weighed about 25 lbs and the biggest carp wnet around 15 lbs . let the party start .o wait its almost bed time 330 am comes to quick now for mr . tom o yeah what a weekend this is goin to be .yeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Old 03-31-2006, 08:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: o yeah what a day ...........

wow, nice job, sounds like you had a hell of a time! did you take any pics?? and good luck shootin them gobblers
Old 03-31-2006, 08:52 PM

sorry no pics i ran off and left the dang camera tried callin my girlfriend to bring it to me she already left for work but next time i go i will make sure the camera is in the truck .[:@]
Old 04-01-2006, 04:34 AM

Good luck getting that Turkey,I will be sgooting fish at Lale Buchanan
Old 04-01-2006, 08:55 AM
Typical Buck

25 pounds that is a nice gar congrats hope you score on hte turkey....
Old 04-01-2006, 05:12 PM

well well what a day i'm tired had tough mornin turkey huntin i killed a tree he stepped in front of the turkey and gave his life big mistake on its part . but other than that fished for crappie caught some of them then i had to pull the old bow out and go lookin in the coves well i found some more fish to stick i didnt fish long i was already wore from turkey huntin .i was able to stick some gar i got 8 of them and 1 measley carp i need to practice .i couldnt hit a turkey at 20 yds with a shotgun and i couldnt stick no fish bummer .at least i caught some crappie to eat .
Old 04-02-2006, 09:27 AM
Typical Buck

Hey SCM dont feel to bad about the effort you know the old saying "mama said there would be days like these......hang in there...
Old 04-02-2006, 09:34 PM

well i didnt go huntin like i wanted to my oldest wanted o go fishin .had a great day .i will try again monday i think .