Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowfishing
 THE Bowfishing truck project >

THE Bowfishing truck project

Community
Bowfishing Everything from carp to gator to gar, from the rivers to the oceans; this is the place to share information and stories about bowfishing.

THE Bowfishing truck project

Old 03-01-2006, 08:53 PM
Fork Horn

Default THE Bowfishing truck project

Well I guess theres some time in life when we all get T-boned by a semi truck.... just literally happened to me

Well to make a long story short last Thursday I was pulling out of a 4 way stop and then BOOM, The truck driverran the red light and crushed in the side of my Station Wagon (RIP old friend) which got totaled and so therefore I jumped on the chance to buy a truck with the money from the totaled wagon. I found me a 86 Ford Ranger V6 4x2for $1500 and im gonna go pick it up sometime in the next 2 weeks. But the spare time got my brain a running and I've decided to make the perfect Bowfishing/Dogbox carrying truck. So far im probaly gonna paint it camo, make ita straight pipe and get some other various engine work done. Then get the camo seat covers and aGrizz original a Knife handle shift knob. AND MY FAVORITE THE SHARK JAW GRILL ORNAMENT But The reason I posted this was to see if anybody else has some wild ideas b/c this is just what ive always wanted to do too. I'll be sure to post pics as the project progresses. Thanks-Griz

Old 03-02-2006, 10:56 AM
Super Moderator

Default RE: THE Bowfishing truck project

Sorry about your station wagon. Glad you are okay.

I've had the Rust-belt Urban Camo truck. (rust, more rust and lots of grey road-grime)

Never a real camo'ed truck.

Take lots of pictures of your project and share them with us.

One thing for sure that you'll need on your truck .......... a HuntingNet sticker!
Old 03-02-2006, 01:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

make it so you can pull some pontoons out from under the truck, then get a propeller(sp?) hooked up to it then wah lah! bowfish right out of the bed of the truck!!!

make sure you do post some pics when your done
Old 03-03-2006, 08:22 AM
Fork Horn

Can someone tell me where I can get a huntingnet.com sticker? I'd prefer a big one THANKS-griz

Old 03-03-2006, 11:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

Stickers...
http://www.huntingnet.com/shoppingcart/Default.aspx?CategoryID=2