Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
 TMA - Traditional Muzzleloader Association >

TMA - Traditional Muzzleloader Association

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

TMA - Traditional Muzzleloader Association

Old 03-02-2005, 07:33 PM
bigcountry

Default RE: TMA - Traditional Muzzleloader Association

Actually rolling your first reply to me on the purpose was well written. I didn't buy it all the way, but well written.

I am not threaten'd in the least myself. Even if a assosiation had 500 members of pure traditional, inline hating values, with the sole purpose of banning all inlines, I don't believe they would have a chance at putting a dent in the laws. I just jumped on this post seeing what I saw was possible inconsitencies with another site. I wish you the best at it. I don't understand it, but wish you the best at it.

Old 03-02-2005, 08:03 PM

I am not threaten'd in the least myself. Even if a assosiation had 500 members of pure traditional, inline hating values, with the sole purpose of banning all inlines,
Bigcountry,..... "Whoa" right there,..... where did you git the impression that the TMA has "any" purpose of getting modern inlines "banned"????????????????

The word/words "inline" or "modern inline",.... are not even mentioned in any of the Dedication, Mission Statement, TMA Bylaws, or Incorporation Papers, of the Traditional Muzzleloading Associaction.

Where are you getting such errornious "information"??

Please produce any and all "information" you have in regards to what you have posted as proof of such statements being even remotely true!!

Respectfully,
rollingb
Old 03-02-2005, 08:46 PM
bigcountry

No, you whoa right there. You produce statements that say I said thats what the TMA is. Rolling, you asked why I was theatened by TMA. I said I was not and explained an extreme example that I wouldn't be threatened at all. I said, and I want you to read, "a association", not the TMA, but any association. Others have kinda said in so many words that the TMA is another inline bashing group. I am not one.

In other words, do it or don't. Don't bother me either way.

I mean I can shoot a sidelock as good as a inline. Not threaten in the least. I am not a joiner, I just go out and have fun with all ML's.

Old 03-02-2005, 09:16 PM

"Extreme examples",.... have nothing to do with "facts"!!

rollingb