Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Muzzle loaders?

Old 08-31-2014, 05:30 PM
Fork Horn

Yes it dawned on me after I read your Post and went back to look for who brought the thread forward. I'm a little concerned that somebody could manipulate the forum like that. I am going to have to be diligent on checking the dates of threads and posting in them. Because someone brought that Thread forward and it was not me, I did respond to it. Again thanks, and it was silly!

Last edited by d.winsor; 08-31-2014 at 05:34 PM.
Old 08-31-2014, 05:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by d.winsor
Thank you ronlaughlin I didn't even notice that, I looked back to see who brought the thread forward and it looked like my post was the first current post. I do not know how that happened because someone that brought this thread forward should have been listed. I did not bring this thread forward, I have no reason to look thru burried threads just for fun. In any event I wasn't going to get mad, I was going to ask you for the name of the thread that was 10 years old, so I could go look at the "Post" I thought every one was talking about. I guess someone is just playing, My BAD, it won't happen again. Thanks Again.
Muley Hunter, deserves the thanks, not me. He pointed out this thread was 10 year old, this morning.
Old 08-31-2014, 06:19 PM
Fork Horn

No Ronlaughlin it was your post that encouraged me to go look for who brought the thread forward. Later I went back and read the thread from where I posted, I know my problem was confusion, I guess that happens to someone my age. Muley started going along with me for awhile which engrained my way of thinking towards people saying my post was 10 years old. Not the thread. Any way it was you post that woke me up and started me thinking, and noticing I was posting on a 10 year old thread. So if you don't want me to thank you I won't. But thanks anyway.
Old 08-31-2014, 06:58 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by d.winsor
No Ronlaughlin it was your post that encouraged me to go look for who brought the thread forward. Later I went back and read the thread from where I posted, I know my problem was confusion, I guess that happens to someone my age. Muley started going along with me for awhile which engrained my way of thinking towards people saying my post was 10 years old. Not the thread. Any way it was you post that woke me up and started me thinking, and noticing I was posting on a 10 year old thread. So if you don't want me to thank you I won't. But thanks anyway.
You're kidding right. Look at post#19.

You even quoted me in post#20, and tried to tell me it wasn't a 10 year old thread.
Old 08-31-2014, 07:49 PM
Giant Nontypical

Last Activity: 06-29-2004 11:20 AM

Should have been a small clue but.......
Old 09-01-2014, 06:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

if you know anybody that shoot's a white i would see if you like the white shooting system they are accurate and very fast to reload i know they are not open anymore but once you have one you really don't need them i have about six of them and i can still get some things from them but not because the gun broke my first g-series iv'e had for about 15 years and is just like new.
Old 09-01-2014, 07:10 AM
Giant Nontypical

John Wayne is right.

Last edited by Muley Hunter; 09-01-2014 at 07:12 AM.
Old 09-01-2014, 07:34 AM
Giant Nontypical

Nobody but a Mod can "minipulate" a thread or post and once one is posted I don't believe the one who posted it can delete it right off the site. You can go back and edit it to eliminate everything within the post, but it will still show up with the username, date, and time of the original post that was made. Pete, I think your last comment was right on the button, LOL!
Old 09-01-2014, 07:44 AM
Giant Nontypical

If a spammer hit a thread and a mod deleted the spammer's post, the thread MIGHT be moved up.

I liked John Wayne
Old 09-01-2014, 08:07 AM
Giant Nontypical

I'll give windsor the benefit of the doubt on pulling this thread up. Someone else might have done it, and after a few posts saw he screwed up, and deleted his post. That would put windsor next in line, and look like he started it.

However, telling me it wasn't a 10 year thread was kind of lame.

Quick Reply: Muzzle loaders?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.