Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
 Weekend near tragedy >

Weekend near tragedy

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Weekend near tragedy

Old 06-16-2004, 03:42 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Weekend near tragedy

Uncle, MFRS customer service sure is lacking or non-existent these days. I recently read an article that indicated that most of the so-called big companies have completely removed, fired, their CS departments. They have hired contract groups, very small, that are instructed to send you to some one else. I recently had trouble switching my phone from Cingular to AT&T and both said it was the other guy. Being persistent it took Gail and I 10 plus phone calls and as many hours to get the switch and billing problems fixed. Just an example, Gail had talked with some one for 30 minutes or so after waiting 15 minutes to get through and the old transfer took place and of course she was disconnected “by Mistake”. After another 15 minutes to get through the next CS person told her they had just started a computer down load and to call back. So where do you go, dump AT&T who is blaming Cingular and a few weeks later they announce a merger. When you try to get a CS supervisor you don’t because they don’t exist anymore.
Old 06-16-2004, 08:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Weekend near tragedy

I can "fix" your problem.......Get a T/C, even a used one. They fix replace everything, no questions asked. Usually for zippo. The customer service surpasses every other MFR I have dealt with.