Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
Good news Bad news >

Good news Bad news

Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Good news Bad news

Old 06-05-2021, 06:49 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default Good news Bad news

I got an email today from Tom at Badger Ridge Industries stating that my bolt for my Rem 700ML is done and will be shipping out either today or Monday. Its been a long delay due to the fact that he had no bolt springs and had to find a supplier to make them for him. Bad news is that I'm heading to Texas on Friday for the month of June and I won't get to shoot it until July (when its way too hot!). I can always wait until the temps cool down in the fall but that ain't gonna happen I've been dying to shoot this rifle and its been setting in my safe for several months.
Old 06-05-2021, 02:15 PM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by bronko22000
I got an email today from Tom at Badger Ridge Industries stating that my bolt for my Rem 700ML is done and will be shipping out either today or Monday. Its been a long delay due to the fact that he had no bolt springs and had to find a supplier to make them for him. Bad news is that I'm heading to Texas on Friday for the month of June and I won't get to shoot it until July (when its way too hot!). I can always wait until the temps cool down in the fall but that ain't gonna happen I've been dying to shoot this rifle and its been setting in my safe for several months.
Bronco - you are really going to like that 700 ML. I had a couple of them back a few years and they were really good rifle. The had the same 'hammer forged' barrel that the regular Rem rifles did.

The badger modification makes a whole lot better rifle..

Have fun with it.