Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
TC-Customer Service >

TC-Customer Service

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

TC-Customer Service

Old 03-23-2017, 10:46 AM
Fork Horn

Default TC-Customer Service

The past few years I've heard nothing but bad about them so I thought I would share a positive experience.
My buddy sent back his Triumph to them several weeks ago, he was concerned the bore diameter measured .503 and there was also some pitting in the barrel down near the breech(his neglect).
I told him that I doubted they would do anything but he received the rifle back this week with a new barrel. They also included a new breech plug and ram rod.
Old 03-23-2017, 12:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

This is no surprise to me at all. Ive had 100% success with T/C.
Old 03-24-2017, 06:16 AM
Giant Nontypical

They have given me 100 percent satisfaction when ever I had ant dealings with them that's why all my muzzleloaders and some of my cartridge guns are TC.
Old 03-24-2017, 06:23 AM
Fork Horn

I haven't needed to contact TC for years due to not owning any except a .54 Renegade and a .45 GM Renegade barrel (soon to be stocked). When I did call them way back when I owned an Encore they were great, but that was the original company!

IMO when they came out with the QLA in muzzle loaders that was the beginning of the end, after the hype wore off!