Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
.45/300 Hornady XTP Recovered >

.45/300 Hornady XTP Recovered

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

.45/300 Hornady XTP Recovered

Old 12-06-2015, 03:23 PM
Fork Horn

I was taught better than that when I first started using firearms as a teenager. My dad would roll over in his grave if I kept one dirty for a month!!
Old 12-06-2015, 04:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Triple Se7en
You can let 270 and .300 cartridge centerfires that have been shot a half-dozen times go for months, with no harm while exposed to normal dry conditions.
Originally Posted by toytruck
I was taught better than that when I first started using firearms as a teenager. My dad would roll over in his grave if I kept one dirty for a month!!
Mine would not only roll over, he would get up and kick my big rear all over this planet! I'm so dang OCD if my firearms leave the house they get cleaned when I get back! Whether they were fired or not!
Old 12-06-2015, 05:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by toytruck
I had no mom and dad to teach me. Plus I was the youngest in our family and there were five sisters prior to me. So anything mechanical to learn, waited until my adult life.