Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
Omega Dream Season. >

Omega Dream Season.

Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Omega Dream Season.

Old 11-19-2015, 10:50 AM
Spike

Default Omega Dream Season.

I know...this is worthless without pictures but y'all are a bad influence on me. I had myself convinced I didn't need another muzzleloader cause my encore does just fine, but I've been walking by an Omega Dream Season at the local shop for 6 months, I've always loved the omegas since my brother got one but had myself convinced I didn't need it. Well, yesterday I walked into the shop and told myself that if it was still thre, screw it, I was putting it on layaway.

At first I thought I was lucky and it was gone....nope...just moved, so I guess within the next couple months I'm picking it up after I hide some money from my financial advisor.

Now for a question the guns gonna get a Boyds Thumbhole put on it so I'll have the camo dream season stock laying around, anybody know if they're worth anything?
Old 11-19-2015, 11:19 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by thatmichhunter View Post
I know...this is worthless without pictures but y'all are a bad influence on me. I had myself convinced I didn't need another muzzleloader cause my encore does just fine, but I've been walking by an Omega Dream Season at the local shop for 6 months, I've always loved the omegas since my brother got one but had myself convinced I didn't need it. Well, yesterday I walked into the shop and told myself that if it was still thre, screw it, I was putting it on layaway.

At first I thought I was lucky and it was gone....nope...just moved, so I guess within the next couple months I'm picking it up after I hide some money from my financial advisor.

Now for a question the guns gonna get a Boyds Thumbhole put on it so I'll have the camo dream season stock laying around, anybody know if they're worth anything?
I would bet you would have no problem selling the stock of the Dream Season...

Truth be know and in my eyes the Omega is/was probably the best inline ML that TC made.

I think you bought a good one hope you got it for a decent price!
Old 11-19-2015, 11:23 AM
Spike

Everybody I know that has one loves it and they're tack drivers.

I haven't found another one local, a new one that is, and I got this for 550. Otd. Maybe a little high, but I'll support local guys when I can.
Old 11-19-2015, 12:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default My story

Wow, your story is very similar to my story.
Old 11-19-2015, 12:50 PM
Typical Buck

I always liked the looke of the Dream Season, sort of in between the regular Omega and the X7. But keep in mind you may have to somewhat modify any Boyds stock you get. The barrel for the DS is not just shorter, but also shaped different from the regular Omega, such that a replacement stock may require some filling or inletting. Someone asked this question in the past I think.
Old 11-19-2015, 01:26 PM
Spike

I plan on having a gunsmith I trust do the stock work so it gets done right, I didn't thinl it would be a direct drop in