Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
Off Topic: Hard to believe! >

Off Topic: Hard to believe!

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Off Topic: Hard to believe!

Old 11-09-2015, 07:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Off Topic: Hard to believe!

Long post, but sorry, but I need to vent!! So I went to Walmart to get some clearance Hunting stuff. I noticed this lady was staring at me in the same aisle I was in. No biggie. I moved to the next aisle and here she comes. Again... STARING! So now I'm ready to start cussin her out! I finish up my shopping and head to the check out line and who is there ahead of me? the same lady. She turns around and starts staring again. So I start playing with my phone so I don't have to look at her. Then she says "I want to apologize for staring at you, but you look just like my son who just passed away." I felt really bad after that and gave her my condolences. She says "Thank you...but I have a favor to ask. I know it's weird and understand if you don't want to, but can you give me a hug and say 'Bye Mama' to me?" Inside I was like Really?!??!, but understanding grief the way that I do, I went ahead and did it. She smiles, thanks me, and leaves. The cashier rings up my stuff and the total comes out to $100.87. I knew something wasn't right, because it should have been like $40 or so. The cashier then tells me that my total was included with my mom's. I'm like, "What?!!!" She said, "Your mom said you were paying for her last few items along with your things. I told her that the woman was most definitely NOT my mom. She said, well I saw you hug her and heard you call her mama. I'm like OMG...I flew out of the store looking for this chick ready to beat her arse!, I see her loading up her car! She saw me and jumped in her car, I got to her as she was putting her leg in, and I started pulling her leg...just like I'm pulling yours right now! Hahaha... if I got you good, feel free to copy and paste and share the laughter with your friends. Happy Monday people!
Old 11-09-2015, 08:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

LOL. I'm guessing you are bored today flounder
Old 11-09-2015, 10:39 AM
Banned

lol. nice! story had me spellbound.
Old 11-09-2015, 10:53 AM
Typical Buck

You got us Art! Thought for sure you were going to say you dragged her out of the car and beat the living piss out of her or got her license plate or something along those lines.
Old 11-09-2015, 12:13 PM
Dominant Buck

Yup...you hooked me. Good one.
Old 11-09-2015, 01:12 PM
Boone & Crockett

That is a H*** of A thing to do! I was all ready to say I hope you had her arrested then you sprung the trap. Shame on you!
Old 11-09-2015, 01:35 PM
Dominant Buck

you had me up to, why you'd hug a stranger. But that was a good story. I will tell it to my father. He likes those kind of stories.
Old 11-09-2015, 01:43 PM
Boone & Crockett

Right up until the end I was thinking "uh-oh, you got your pocket picked".
Old 11-09-2015, 03:29 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Semisane
Right up until the end I was thinking "uh-oh, you got your pocket picked".
I thought the same thing when I first read it...

Art, you been smelling those tractor fumes again??
Old 11-09-2015, 04:08 PM
Boone & Crockett

Saw this before and as soon as I saw the apology it jarred my memory. Almost had me but not today...lol.
I figured it had to be something because nobody would stare at you because of your looks (unless the circus was in town)...hahahahaha