Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Turn

Old 07-11-2015, 06:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Turn

Anyone else watching AMC's "TURN?"

http://www.amc.com/shows/turn

I love the costume's and the computer imagery is not too bad. The character Caleb Brewster I am convinced carries my Pedersoli Jaeger:

Old 07-11-2015, 07:05 AM
Boone & Crockett

Haven't seen that one Robert. I don't watch many TV series, but that one looks interesting. I have to check it out and start with the pilot program. Thanks for the link.
Old 07-11-2015, 10:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

Haven't seen that one Robert. I don't watch many TV series, but that one looks interesting. I have to check it out and start with the pilot program. Thanks for the link.
I do not think it is out on disc yet so I have been watching it through Amazon's streaming video service.

I am only vaguely familiar with the Culper spy ring so I do not know how historically accurate this series is. Still it is an enjoyable show. "Captain Simcoe" is a great villain, I want to personally kill that psychotic maniac - this is meant to be a compliment of course! The other characters are also very well done IMHO.
Old 07-11-2015, 01:26 PM
Dominant Buck

TURN if that's the one about the revolutionary war spies and all the dealing they make is on the History Channel. Its a pretty good show. I have been watching all the episodes so far and when they have their "marathon." Its nice to sit and watch the shows in order.
Old 07-11-2015, 02:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Rob, I sent you a link in PM to watch that show. I watch 90% of my TV through that site.
Old 07-12-2015, 06:42 AM
Spike

I cant find it on Direct TV any where? get both AMC & history ch bout what time of day