Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Optima V2

Old 03-14-2015, 04:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Optima V2

I received a Midwayusa email this morning listing their clearance items. They are selling a new blued CVA Optima V2 with the Dead On scope mount and no iron sights for $163.93. This has the black plastic stock. This seems to be a great price for anyone looking for a good in-line .50 caliber and likes the plain blued model. I paid almost that much for a used stainless awhile back and thought I got a great deal. These are on clearance and they may not last very long at this price.
Old 03-14-2015, 08:36 AM
Dominant Buck

I have an Optima but that would temps me to get another. Wow that is a good deal. Mine is the Optima Magnum not the V2 and it is stainless with the black plastic stock and I paid $209.00 for mine.
Old 03-14-2015, 09:37 AM
Fork Horn

agreed. for that price i'd suck it up in a hurry. great inline!