Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
Off topic, cabin fever. >

Off topic, cabin fever.

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Off topic, cabin fever.

Old 02-07-2014, 05:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

Talking Off topic, cabin fever.

Got a bunch of those whiny woman on the local news who start gripping as soon as it gets below 50F. For the life of me I don't know why they don't just move some place that stays warm. Any way they were whining Monday morning 11F below zero and got the guys to whining about having cabin fever. On a coyote hunt that evening I asked my friend what cabin fever was as I didn't think I had ever caught it.

My friend said it was some thing sissy types get who spend all their money on beer, chips and big screen TVs and foot ball season ends.
He said us men that have tiny 32inch TV's and guns to hunt coyotes. rabbits, squirrels, crows and other legal game would never catch it.

He also said people who have snow shoes, X country skis, sled dogs, ice shanty, snow mobile and down hill skis never seem to get it either.
He said what we needed to be on the look out for is the summer creeping case of red butt from laying in the sun shooting crows and wood chucks.

Al
Old 02-07-2014, 08:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

LOL, nice

Originally Posted by alleyyooper
He said us men that have tiny 32inch TV's....
LOL, I just got a 32" TV this past yr - it seems HUGE to me