Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
Who wants this woman as a neighbor? >

Who wants this woman as a neighbor?

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Who wants this woman as a neighbor?

Old 01-08-2014, 07:41 AM
Fork Horn

Default Who wants this woman as a neighbor?

I know stupid woman and all but man wouldn't you like to have her as a neighbor? Check out the rack on that one. Geeez

Maybe we can google her address or something and be there at feeding time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uRL9B9hFg4
Old 01-08-2014, 08:17 AM
Spike

lol totally not what I expected from the title. how long did that take to train them? I think its just a bad accident waiting to happen, shes probably an anti and has no idea of the damage they can do, OR the damage she is doing to the safety of the animals once they loose fear of humans like that
Old 01-08-2014, 09:09 AM
Fork Horn

Boy that's something I need her for my wife I can just seat on the front porch and hunt
Old 01-08-2014, 11:58 AM
Giant Nontypical

I agree with squeeze, we got a nut job in Jersey that feeds the bears and has been taken to court numerous times. She even locked herself in a Bear trap set by the Div. of F&G to trap a nuisance bear.
Old 01-08-2014, 12:08 PM
Dominant Buck

I saw that posted on Facebook. She's probably a very sweet lady, but does not realize the harm she is doing to those deer. With as bitter cold a winter as we are having, they said on the news not to feed the deer. They of course mentioned the CWD but talked about other aspects of it also. The deer around here must be yarded' up. As you see no tracks or deer anywhere. Now all we have to hope is the wolves don't find the deer yards. Them wolves can sure make a mess in a deer yard.
Old 01-08-2014, 02:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

That kind of Urbanite has no business living where she does. Why don't these types stay in town and be content to feed their birds and squirrels. Just as Squeeze stated, she is creating more problems for those deer by training them to lose their fear of humans than the stupid beeatch is smart enough to realize. And yes...I would put a fat wager on the fact that she's a card carrying PETA member.

BPS
Old 01-08-2014, 02:47 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Blackpowdersmoke
That kind of Urbanite has no business living where she does. Why don't these types stay in town and be content to feed their birds and squirrels. Just as Squeeze stated, she is creating more problems for those deer by training them to lose their fear of humans than the stupid beeatch is smart enough to realize. And yes...I would put a fat wager on the fact that she's a card carrying PETA member.

BPS
This is exactly what I thought when I saw it on FB last week.
Old 01-08-2014, 05:12 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by DJfan
This is exactly what I thought when I saw it on FB last week.
Nice profile pic. Nice to see another 6bowler fan on this site.
Old 01-08-2014, 08:42 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by VTBoneCollector
Nice profile pic. Nice to see another 6bowler fan on this site.
Thank you Brother! Six and NO CHEATING!!!!
Old 01-09-2014, 06:26 AM
Spike

I feel sorry for her, because she has not been educated. We all grew up with Bambi in our house and watching him make long lasting friendships with the other forest creatures. That is the closest to real nature that many get to see. She has no idea of the danger she is in and has no clue how she is teaching those beautiful Bambi's to walk right up to the hunters.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.