Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
Little more about the LHR Redemption >

Little more about the LHR Redemption

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Little more about the LHR Redemption

Old 03-02-2013, 05:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Little more about the LHR Redemption

Last night I found this (start at about 5:10 to see it)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjT4pTeu9GI

I talked to the guy at the gun counter of one of the local shops a few days ago. He said he's handled this gun and the quality and innovations on it are amazing. He said his shop will for sure be carrying it but he just ordered it not too long ago so it will be a month or so before he gets them out on his shelf.

I'm tempted by this gun. I think if I could see a couple reviews of it first it would help.
Old 03-02-2013, 06:07 AM
Spike

Ive been thinking the same thing for a while now. theres a shop abt an hr away thats sposed to carry them, Id probobly have one by now if I didnt have to check the classifieds/auction sites from habit so often.. champagne dreams and beer wallet
Old 03-02-2013, 07:02 AM
Nontypical Buck

That is an ugly rifle. I couldn't do it. Friends don't let friends shoot ugly guns. Ron
Old 03-02-2013, 07:46 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by idahoron
That is an ugly rifle. I couldn't do it. Friends don't let friends shoot ugly guns. Ron
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I'll look past appearance if it has function and accuracy.

I have a White Bison which will never win a beauty contest but man, can that thing shoot.
Old 03-02-2013, 09:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

I don't mind the looks of it so much. It's different for sure. Looks very functional from the short video. I would like to have one in my hands to play with. What I would really like is to see how well it actually shoots.
Old 03-02-2013, 09:59 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by idahoron
I agree but I bet it shoots great... but no matter it is not something I want at this time.

But, I do think it will make others an anwful good rifle...