Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
Scoped the new rifle >

Scoped the new rifle

Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Scoped the new rifle

Old 09-13-2012, 07:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Scoped the new rifle

Back in feb I bought a new bone collector. It has set in the house all summer without me even taking it out to shoot. I am really slipping. Yesterday I went to buy me a nikon to mount on it until I found a Bushnell Banner blackpowder dust to dawn scope. I havent bought a Bushnell scope in years so I thought I would give it a try. It is really clear right at dark, seems to gather light really good. I have always been a nikon person and was wondering if anyone on here has any experience with the banner scope?
Old 09-13-2012, 08:09 PM
Dominant Buck

I have a Bushnell Banner Dusk to Dawn 1.5-4.5x32mm on my Black Diamond XR and I would have to agree. One deer season when I could no longer look into the marsh with my inexpensive Simmons binoculars, I could still look into the woods and identify deer and their sex, through that Bushnell Scope. Also I was shooting 150 yards with that simple scope one afternoon and it worked just fine. They are a tough good scope. And I agree, the glass is real good. I think you are going to like that scope.