Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
How awesome is your UPS driver? >

How awesome is your UPS driver?

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

How awesome is your UPS driver?

Old 06-27-2012, 08:36 PM
Banned

Default How awesome is your UPS driver?

Mine showed up today, sadly without my MR, But he did reach behind him and say, Hey, I don't know if you can use it or not but I found this in a box of stuff i bought at an auction.

I got another 250gr REAL bullet mold! Cleaned it up a bit as there was a good deal of grease and dust, looks brand new. I honestly don't think it was even used.
Old 06-28-2012, 10:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

Actually our UPS driver is pretty good. He is about 6' tall, blond hair, blue eyes, chiseled features, crew cut, pretty ripped, tan... Looks like he was in the Hitler Youth before UPS
Old 06-28-2012, 10:37 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by RobertSubnet
Actually our UPS driver is pretty good. He is about 6' tall, blond hair, blue eyes, chiseled features, crew cut, pretty ripped, tan... Looks like he was in the Hitler Youth before UPS
That's just too much information Robert!
Old 06-28-2012, 11:09 AM
Boone & Crockett

Mine has nice legs. But then, all of us Southern boys do.
Old 06-28-2012, 03:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

My UPS driver is a woman. I told her she is the only woman that never let me down. Ron
Old 06-28-2012, 07:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Semisane
Mine has nice legs. But then, all of us Southern boys do.
I got chicken legs to jess. but she was born in Maryland.

the guy that delivers to the store I work at are great. they guy that comes to my house stinks. he just leaves packages where ever
Old 07-01-2012, 09:39 AM
Fork Horn

I've never had a problem with the Driver's, BUT when you get an ANTI GUN PERSON behind the counter it become's a problem. I went to ship a ML and the counter person would't ship it, when I got home I called and got the REGULATION pertaining to shipping GUN"S and ML's and Primitive WEPON'S with UPS, FAXED the information to the CENTER MANAGER and got a call the next day and an apoligy. They have no idea how long this was going on before it was brought to there attention. When you work for UPS and this goes on it leaves a real bad in your mouth.
Old 07-02-2012, 05:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

I agree sqezer. I've been through that several times. I figured out the UPS stores are worthless. I went to the UPS hub and the lady said it looked like it might be a gun in the box so she wouldn't ship it. I explained to her it wasn't - it was a muzzleloader. She insisted that was still a gun. She said the only way she would ship it is if I wanted to open the box, show her what was inside, and let her decide if it looked like a gun or not.
I won't ship through UPS anymore.