Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
Knight customer service experience >

Knight customer service experience

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Knight customer service experience

Old 06-18-2012, 12:09 PM
1874sharpsshooter

Default Knight customer service experience

I have heard that Knight is hard to get in touch with. I haven't had a reason to try til recently. I really like the Olive drab thumb-hole stock on the Mountaineer and wanted to get one of them. they weren't listed on the website so I could not order it online. . I emailed to see if it was available. I received a reply the same day. That was Saturday.
I called today and while I did have to hold for 2 or 3 minutes I did talk to someone and they already had the part number and info for the stock based on my e-mail. I ordered it over the phone and hopefully next week I can put the Olive drab stock on one of my Knights.. I really like that color. So either Knights customer service isn't as bad as some people think or I just keep getting lucky

Old 06-18-2012, 12:29 PM
Giant Nontypical

How much?

Im thinking about getting the same one.
Old 06-18-2012, 12:31 PM
1874sharpsshooter

Originally Posted by Gm54-120
How much?

Im thinking about getting the same one.
$140.00 for the TH plus $15 shipping

Old 06-18-2012, 12:37 PM
Typical Buck

Same results for me as well. I have always had a great expierence with them.
Old 06-18-2012, 02:51 PM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by 1874sharpsshooter
$140.00 for the TH plus $15 shipping
Dang - that is not a bad price at all!!!
Old 06-18-2012, 05:13 PM
Banned

well thats cuz you are special
Old 06-18-2012, 05:17 PM
1874sharpsshooter

Originally Posted by MountainDevil54
well thats cuz you are special
I wish.
Cause if I was special I shouldn't have had to pay retail price plus shipping.

Last edited by 1874sharpsshooter; 06-18-2012 at 05:22 PM.

Old 06-18-2012, 05:47 PM
Spike

Default You are brave

Originally Posted by 1874sharpsshooter
I have heard that Knight is hard to get in touch with. I haven't had a reason to try til recently. I really like the Olive drab thumb-hole stock on the Mountaineer and wanted to get one of them. they weren't listed on the website so I could not order it online. . I emailed to see if it was available. I received a reply the same day. That was Saturday.
I called today and while I did have to hold for 2 or 3 minutes I did talk to someone and they already had the part number and info for the stock based on my e-mail. I ordered it over the phone and hopefully next week I can put the Olive drab stock on one of my Knights.. I really like that color. So either Knights customer service isn't as bad as some people think or I just keep getting lucky
Wow, a post on these boards about Knight rifles? It won't be long before the CVA loyalists around here hijack this thread with snide comments about Knights and photos of awful looking CVA whatever those things are. They supposedly feel so good about their CVA purchases that any threads about Knights put them in a tizzy.

Before they hijack this thread, and I can tell you that I called Knight customer service about a year ago. I got through right away to pleasant woman who took care of my order which I received within several days. I have had good experiences with Knight.
Old 06-18-2012, 05:53 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by sabotloader
Dang - that is not a bad price at all!!!
Not bad at all.
Old 06-19-2012, 05:48 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by cantremembermyid
Wow, a post on these boards about Knight rifles? It won't be long before the CVA loyalists around here hijack this thread with snide comments about Knights and photos of awful looking CVA whatever those things are. They supposedly feel so good about their CVA purchases that any threads about Knights put them in a tizzy.

Before they hijack this thread, and I can tell you that I called Knight customer service about a year ago. I got through right away to pleasant woman who took care of my order which I received within several days. I have had good experiences with Knight.
You seem to be the only one talking about CVA.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.