Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
What's this world coming to? >

What's this world coming to?

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

What's this world coming to?

Old 06-08-2012, 12:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default What's this world coming to?

Things like this are just the beginning.
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/olympi...154500136.html
Old 06-08-2012, 12:11 PM
Giant Nontypical

It is a stupid photo that doesn't help the image of hunters.

Sort of wannbe gang members.
Old 06-08-2012, 12:21 PM
Dominant Buck

While I have no problem with posing with a firearm, I think it should be in context to doing something firearm related.. hunting, target shooting, etc. Otherwise you do start looking like your only showing off the fact you have guns. But then if that is how this person wants to pose ... why should I care. If I dislike the photo that's an easy fix.. don't look.

People just love a reason to complain these days. Anything at all that they think is offensive they start to howl about. Kind of like that breed of monkey in the jungle that howls only to be heard.
Old 06-08-2012, 01:04 PM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by cayugad
While I have no problem with posing with a firearm, I think it should be in context to doing something firearm related.. hunting, target shooting, etc. Otherwise you do start looking like your only showing off the fact you have guns. But then if that is how this person wants to pose ... why should I care. If I dislike the photo that's an easy fix.. don't look.

People just love a reason to complain these days. Anything at all that they think is offensive they start to howl about. Kind of like that breed of monkey in the jungle that howls only to be heard.
Ditto - Sometimes I could just grab these bleeding heart liberals and kick their leftist a$$es as hard and often as possible.
Old 06-08-2012, 01:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

I don't see a dern thing wrong with the picture. Two young guys posing with firearms constitutes what wrong exactly??
Old 06-08-2012, 01:32 PM
Banned

yep just a couple white boys watching to many gang movies.
Old 06-08-2012, 02:11 PM
Boone & Crockett

That's true underclocked and mountaindevil. But its sooooooooo offensive to the liberals.
Old 06-08-2012, 04:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Maybe this will explain why these two individuals wanted pictures of them selves with these firearms. And they just wanted to show off to their friends on Facebook. In any case , they did nothing wrong. Yet they seem to be being persecuted for a harmless, innocent act.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_pol...n_firearm_laws
Old 06-09-2012, 07:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

Agree with others...what exactly did these two do wrong? And if you do not like the picture don't look.

The lawyer of the man he punched was surprisingly surprised at D'Arcy's current brush with infamy. "I can't believe it," Sam Macedone told The Age. "Despite all the criticism, he still does things that are stupid."
"Surprisingly surprised?" Maybe that is Australian English. Should it not be "not surprised at D'Arcy's current brush with infamy?"

"He still does things that are stupid" What a self-righteous statement. Young people will make mistakes and do stupid things. I should have been in jail for some of the things I did in my teens and twenties. But having learned from making those mistakes I do not repeat them now in my forties. Children and young people make mistakes and do foolish things it is a part of growing up.
Old 06-09-2012, 08:29 AM
Spike

Default Clinging to their religion and guns

Did he understand that these two are the very first two amendments to the United States Constitution -- the most progressive form of government that man has been able to design in at least the last 300 years?

I know my message is off topic. My apologies. But this thread got me started.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.