Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
Fired The TC New Englander Today >

Fired The TC New Englander Today

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Fired The TC New Englander Today

Old 05-26-2012, 05:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

Talking

I like my New Englander. It is the shotgun version:

__________________________________________________ ________

Hey Dave what coke tubes will work in these NE TCs??? I didn't get any data or extra tubes with mine when I bought it. Can't find any info on them and I can't get anything off the TC website either.
Old 05-26-2012, 06:28 AM
Dominant Buck

Mine is a full choke. But in reality it is not all that "full" a choke. I would call it more a full/modified choke pattern I get. One reason I went to the Knight TK2000 for turkey hunting. I had to let the birds get in too close with the T/C. But on grouse it works great as they bust close and I have one chance at glory.

Old 05-26-2012, 06:33 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by cayugad
Mine is a full choke. But in reality it is not all that "full" a choke. I would call it more a full/modified choke pattern I get. One reason I went to the Knight TK2000 for turkey hunting. I had to let the birds get in too close with the T/C. But on grouse it works great as they bust close and I have one chance at glory.

I've seen a lot of people have great results with the TK2000.
Old 05-26-2012, 08:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

I like it. I have the Gray Hawk, which I believe is the stainless steel version. I got it in it's neglected state and cleaned it up some, still needs some work. I need to get out and try to shoot it one of these days. Not sure I have a lot for bullets for it though, I'll have to look.