Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
Toby Bridges - EXPOSED!!!! >

Toby Bridges - EXPOSED!!!!

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Toby Bridges - EXPOSED!!!!

Old 05-16-2012, 03:46 PM
Spike

Default Toby Bridges - EXPOSED!!!!

http://randywakeman.com/HowToBlowUpASavage10ML.htm

Please read this article and decide for yourself whether or not Toby Bridges of namlhunt.com is a trustworthy source of muzzleloading information!
Old 05-16-2012, 04:30 PM
Banned

randy wakeman isn't trust worthy either so you're kinda comparing crap to crap?
Old 05-16-2012, 04:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Exactly It is the pot calling the kettle black.
Old 05-16-2012, 04:50 PM
Boone & Crockett

Well at my age I've come to the conclusion that you believe none or what you hear (or read) and 1/2 of what you see! Of course I know you guys in here never ever lie. But I also know a few of you that won't let an opportunity pass to poke some fun at someone.
Old 05-16-2012, 04:57 PM
Giant Nontypical

The whole thing makes me puke.
Old 05-16-2012, 06:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

The whole thing makes me chuckle. The devil speaking of the devil speaking of the devil. At any rate it is funny to me, not sickening.
Old 05-16-2012, 06:12 PM
Dominant Buck

There has been an ongoing feud with these two for a long time. I will say that both of them have a lot of practical range, and in the field knowledge of muzzleloaders. Whether TB blew up the Savage rifle on purpose, or not.. you have to judge for yourself.
Old 05-16-2012, 06:37 PM
Boone & Crockett

Shame on you guys. Both of those fine men are my heroes. They figured out how to make a darn good living spending their time playing with guns, spiced up with a liberal application of opinionated BS.

I never managed to do that even though I shoot a lot and have a pretty good supply of BS. Can't even figure out how to charge you guys ten cents each time you read one of my posts. Neither HNI nor PayPal seem interested in helping me out with that. They've even stopped taking my calls. The only person who pays me to shoot is my wife. Just last night she said "I'll give you fifty bucks if you'll just go to the lease for a few days".

Last edited by Semisane; 05-16-2012 at 06:45 PM.
Old 05-16-2012, 06:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

The sickening part is a lot of guys listen to these two clowns.

If Randy had his way. Nobody would ever buy a CVA gun.

Nothing funny about either one of them.
Old 05-16-2012, 07:13 PM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by Semisane
Shame on you guys. Both of those fine men are my heroes. They figured out how to make a darn good living spending their time playing with guns, spiced up with a liberal application of opinionated BS.

I never managed to do that even though I shoot a lot and have a pretty good supply of BS. Can't even figure out how to charge you guys ten cents each time you read one of my posts. Neither HNI nor PayPal seem interested in helping me out with that. They've even stopped taking my calls. The only person who pays me to shoot is my wife. Just last night she said "I'll give you fifty bucks if you'll just go to the lease for a few days".
Semi - You do realize that that is MY $50 she's giving you don't you! Just kidding ya of course. The only thing I've 'layed' lately is a room full of tile. And that took me a lot longer than the 'normal' 2 mins.........
As for these two guys - I've never read much about or from either one of them so I can't say who is the worse of the two.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.