Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Santa Claus

Old 01-03-2002, 07:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Santa Claus

I'm a middle school math and social studies teacher. The day we got back from Christmas vacation, one of my students couldn't wait to tell me about the Traditions inline muzzleloader he got for Christmas. He is a good student and a nice kid too. So when you hear people bad mouthing "kids nowdays", don't believe everything you hear. There are still some out there to carry on.
Old 01-03-2002, 08:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Santa Claus

That's nice to hear 1950KID. I agree with you about there being a decent majority kids today. I have been teaching/counseling in the Michigan public schools for the past 27 years. It is becoming quite a struggle to get the job done, caused mostly by the disintegration of the family, but I have to remind myself that the problem kids make up less than 10% of the population ...and those causing the most severe problems make up an even smaller group. Unfortunately we tend to spend about 90% of our time with the "needy" 10% of the kids. Tell that student to try 120 grains of pyrodex with the Powerbelt 295 grainer. It is my most accurate load so far with my Traditions. Happy New (Semester) Year!
Old 01-04-2002, 01:02 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]