Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
Another off topic post >

Another off topic post

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Another off topic post

Old 01-13-2012, 07:38 AM
Fork Horn

Default Another off topic post

In a previous post it was asked what we all do for a living. I enjoyed reading all the responses from everyone. It thought I would ask another off topic?, that being what other hobbies everyone has besides hunting and muzzleloading?. For myself the only other hobby I have is Cycling. I normally pedal my Bike anywhere from 5000-6000 miles a year. Looking forward to hearing everyone's response.
Old 01-13-2012, 08:05 AM
Fork Horn

I have a renewed interest in golf. I used to play only a few rounds a year. 2 years ago my sons took up the game and I now play around 50 rounds a summer. I really enjoy playing with my boys. I used to fish muskies all the time but now I rarely get out in the boat.
Old 01-13-2012, 08:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

4 wheelin is my other passion. i am fortunate to live in one of the best area's on the planet for offroading.i have even designed suspension for jeep cherokees.
Old 01-13-2012, 08:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

I coach and watch alot of youth sports. My kids are high level atheletes and play year round in something, so we spend an awful lot of time involved in that. So much in fact that my bowhunting has gone from tons...very little at this point in my life. Its football season then, and I'm buried. Its all good though...tons of fun and great to watch them do well. I wouldn't have it any other way. Once they are gone, I'll get my life back. LOL
Old 01-13-2012, 08:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

Music...specifically guitar. Acoustic sometimes, but mostly electric. And fishing.
Old 01-13-2012, 08:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

Fishing for spotted seas trout (aka specks here in the south) running beagles.
Old 01-13-2012, 08:51 AM
Boone & Crockett

I used to golf when I lived in FL. But now that I am back in PA hunting and shooting is just about all I do. Everything else is just a by product. Example hiking (always looking for a new place to hunt), reloading (more shooting), archery practice (again hunting preparation) and walking to stay in somewhat better shape. Anything else I do is to appease the little lady (not so little anymore - and I will deny I ever said that) like going to the shore in the summer or those God awful shopping trips. But I usually stop by a Dicks, Cabelas, Bass Pro or Gander Mtn so its not a total bust.
Old 01-13-2012, 08:56 AM
Spike

I help,my father inlaw on the farm do a bit a welding friends usaully have a project or two now chasing a two year old and getting ready for a new little girl in April
Old 01-13-2012, 11:00 AM
Fork Horn

Riding my Harley and landscaping in the yard when the grand kids aren't needing a ride somewhere.
Old 01-13-2012, 11:20 AM
Giant Nontypical

I love to both hunt and fish...We have 3 farms in eastern NC so planting food plots is also in the equation...

Other than that, I have raised 3 daughters...They are 29, 25 and 20...Frankly THAT has been my hobby the past almost 3 decades...I also work for myself and do most of our own repairs on the house and many on our vehicles...

I'm working on getting the wife back into that other hobby we use too have before we had children...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.