Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
Another off topic post >

Another off topic post

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Another off topic post

Old 01-14-2012, 08:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Breechplug
When Spring arrives I Walleye Fish in Tournaments on Lake Erie, and love eating them too. When Summer gets here I get out My Mustang and go to Car Shows, sometimes my brother in law comes out from SC with his Challenger and goes with me. I also collect Coins. So I love to Fish, Im a FORD man and I collect coins.
(BP)
After reading some more replys It reminded me of some things I also do that I really enjoy, I cant believe I did'nt mention them.
Im a Bow Hunter and Archer more than anything, I shoot a-lot of competetion. Im a Charter Liftime Member with the I.B.O. (#000051) Plus the wife and I grow a garden also, a Big One! we love to grow things, Corn, Tomatoes, Peppers, Potatoes, Cucumbers, Squash, ect, and especially love Tomatoe Sandwiches. Along with the Apple Trees, Cherry Trees, Plum Trees, Pear Trees and Black and Red Raspberries we keep pretty busy throught the srping and summer and fall.
And breechplug grows Roes's, I grow them for the wife. Also I like to take Picture's, here's a coiple of my favorites. a couple from the roses I grow and one is a butterfly and a bumblebee on a wild flower pricker of some sort. I thought it was pretty cool to see a butterfly and a bumblebee togeather.
I also love to make wine, I make some of the best Concord wine you ever drank.
(BP)
Attached Thumbnails Another off topic post-dsc07666.jpg   Another off topic post-dsc07970.jpg   Another off topic post-dsc07983.jpg  
Old 01-14-2012, 08:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

Besides muzzleloading my hobbies are gardening and fishing. I mostly like to grow tomatoes and a variety of different peppers. Here are some of my tomatoes from last year.
Old 01-14-2012, 10:21 AM
Fork Horn

Holy cow! Those tomatoe plants are huge!!
Old 01-14-2012, 02:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

flounder33

Wow! Come visit the black hills, and show us how.
Old 01-14-2012, 03:26 PM
Banned

Theres a lot of stuff i do when im not shooting. Reading is one of my main things when im not at the range. Hiking/exploring and some rock climbing are some hobbies of mine as well. Im game for anything
Old 01-15-2012, 07:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

Other than that, I have raised 3 daughters...They are 29, 25 and 20...Frankly THAT has been my hobby the past almost 3 decades...
Amen! My 4 year old has pretty much been my hobby for 4 years, 9 months and that one afternoon where the wife and I had some spare time....

As a bachelor I used to SCUBA dive when I lived on the east coast. But the diving is not the same here in Arizona. Not that I have the time or $$ anyway.

Hoping to get in to reloading this year. I also go walking as a way to stay in shape both physically and mentally.

Good post BTW. I have enjoyed reading others hobbies.
Old 01-15-2012, 08:07 AM
Giant Nontypical

This was my favorite hobby before I really got into hunting. I still love it, and try to geet to a few races a year.

This was the last time I was on the track.

Bought a new chassis, and took all the good parts off and built this one, but sold it before I took it to the track.

Old 01-15-2012, 08:15 AM
Giant Nontypical

I have 2 main hobbies now when I am not hunting. Last year I baught an 86 Goldwing, and really enjoy that in the summer. Here is a pic of our first day trip last year.

My year round hobby is running my 3 trail cams. Here are a few pics from my check yesterday.

Old 01-15-2012, 08:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

My hobby are hunting, shooting, fishing, and spending time in the shop.

Old 01-15-2012, 08:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

Ron,
Nice Fish! If and when I get out there to talk tomatoes with you maybe we could do a little fishing too!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.