Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
who's wearing pink into the woods for brestcancer >

who's wearing pink into the woods for brestcancer

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

who's wearing pink into the woods for brestcancer

Old 10-31-2011, 03:50 AM
Typical Buck

Default who's wearing pink into the woods for brestcancer

save the ta ta's......this pink things out of hand no? lol all the money spend on pink should be given to bc.....
Old 10-31-2011, 03:54 AM
Giant Nontypical

Sorry, no pink for this guy.
Old 10-31-2011, 04:56 AM
Boone & Crockett

The only pink I want to see is lungs.
Old 10-31-2011, 05:39 AM
Typical Buck

you guys could wear a speedo or something lol
Old 10-31-2011, 06:15 AM
Dominant Buck

my old red flannel long johns have faded enough over the years if washing... they might be pink to a degree. They're warm and that's the main thing. And like Bronko said.. make some nice pink frothy liquid splattered all over the woods would be more then acceptable.

This entire pink craze .... if it brings awareness to a terrible problem, I am all for it. The real point is.. will everyone wearing pink make a difference? If you're that concerned.. perhaps a donation to an organization that battles breast cancer would be a more productive alternative.
Old 10-31-2011, 07:15 AM
Typical Buck

your so right...my friend football team 11-13year olds one of the wifes brought pink socks for the team...must have cost 50 bucks anyway....now the running around in pink lol they should have sent the money to someone....theres money being made out there selling pink hate to think there the one's getting the cancer money
Old 10-31-2011, 09:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

The pink thing is ridiculous. Breast cancer awareness? Like people asking what the pink is for, upon being told it's to raise awareness for BC, they'll say, "What's breast cancer?" Everybody knows what it is. The day these organizations see a dime from me is the day they start to encourage people to:

stop eating Twinkies and all other foods containing ingredients they can’t pronounce
stop consuming animal products that are derived from hormone and steroid injected/fed animals
stop consuming genetically modified produce covered in poisons
start filtering their water
etc, etc

Ain’t ever gonna happen. The FDA will make sure of it. Something is wrong when the FDA won’t allow a farmer to sell raw milk yet they are A-OK with Mountain Dew.

Besides, it is emasculating to have frickin’ football players dressing in pink.
Old 10-31-2011, 09:17 AM
Boone & Crockett

Hey Muley - What's the matter? You don't want to wear pink? Not even with your pumps!
Old 10-31-2011, 09:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

The makers of certain pink products will donate part of the profit to breast cancer research. I have pink nitrile gloves for keeping my hands warm when gutting in cold weather; yes, part of the money went to breast cancer research. I also have a small pink cooler I take on adventures; part of that money went to breast cancer research. Of course not everything that is pink means helping breast cancer research...but as long as the things you buy ARE giving money to research, I don't see what the deal is. Especially when most of these products cost the same as the next item on the shelf.
Old 10-31-2011, 09:44 AM
Boone & Crockett

My wife washed one pair of my blaze orange coveralls with bleach and they're a mottled pink; i've been wearing those hoping they will get ripped up on a barbed wire fence.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.