HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Black Powder (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/black-powder-23/)
-   -   Showing Off Pictures Of My Collection (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/black-powder/350090-showing-off-pictures-my-collection.html)

Semisane 09-20-2011 12:57 PM

Showing Off Pictures Of My Collection

We often talk about how many guns a guys needs. How many times have one of us posted something like "I don't need another gun, but I got a great deal on this one"?

I recently got an excellent $200 deal on a scoped stainless 1:20 twist Knight .45, along with a plastic tackle box with three packs of Shockwaves, three packs of T7 pellets, three packs of 209s, patches, oil, bore butter and assorted tools. I really didn't want or need that gun. But it was too good a deal to pass up. I gave it to a hunting buddy three days later for the $200 I paid.

For a while I had a strong hankering for a custom made TVM flintlock, and came very very close to ordering one. But I got over it.

I really think I've arrived at the point where I'm totally happy with the collection I have. It's large by some guy's standards and quite modest by other's. (Can you name a few?) I will probably be suckered into another "can't pass it up" deal sooner or later. But for now I truly have all I need, and more.

Anyway, here are the beauty pictures of my collection, which most of you have seen before (but never all in one place).

It would be fun to see all of you guys each start a new thread with pictures of your collection.

bronko22000 09-20-2011 01:39 PM

Very nice Semi - except for those hussy Renegades! My collection will be complete in about a week or two and then I will post. I am getting some work done on one and have one (actually 2) coming in the mail.
Then I am done. I mean it. I'm really done. Don't go telling me different. I ain't getting no more. NO WAY, I MEAN IT NOW. STOP IT! NO MORE I TELL YOU.

And BTW - if Cayugad decides to do this, first off it will take at least a week for him to take the pictures. Then there will have to be a special "Cayugad Forum" as this one will be overburdened from all the input data.

flounder33 09-20-2011 01:42 PM

:s4:It would cause the internet to go down.:s4:

Brknarrow1970 09-20-2011 01:47 PM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, temptation must stop, I 'll take the top 3 and thank you very much

Semisane 09-20-2011 02:50 PM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, temptation must stop
:s2::s2::s2: If you think that's going to happen Brknarrow, you're on the wrong forum.

If you ever got a chance to shoot that .58 GM/TC Hawken you would add it to the first three for sure.

donjose 09-20-2011 03:14 PM

I think I just wet my underwear !!!!

riversmokepole 09-20-2011 03:17 PM

Very Nice
I can tell you like the old style rifles the best

rafsob 09-20-2011 03:25 PM

Show off!!!

:sign0004::sign0004::sign0004::sign0004::sign0004:

mountaineer magic 09-20-2011 03:34 PM

Originally Posted by bronko22000 (Post 3850450)
Very nice Semi - except for those hussy Renegades! My collection will be complete in about a week or two and then I will post. I am getting some work done on one and have one (actually 2) coming in the mail.
Then I am done. I mean it. I'm really done. Don't go telling me different. I ain't getting no more. NO WAY, I MEAN IT NOW. STOP IT! NO MORE I TELL YOU.

And BTW - if Cayugad decides to do this, first off it will take at least a week for him to take the pictures. Then there will have to be a special "Cayugad Forum" as this one will be overburdened from all the input data.

If one of those 2 is what I think it is they told me you should have it Thursday :s4:

cayugad 09-20-2011 03:38 PM

Very nice collection there Semisane. I like the on the fence look. I normally just lean mine into a wood pile when I photograph them. Easier then building a BIG fence.