Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
Blackhorn Under 26 dollars >

Blackhorn Under 26 dollars

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Blackhorn Under 26 dollars

Old 08-27-2011, 06:40 PM
Typical Buck

Default Blackhorn Under 26 dollars

For those people that have a Cabelas near by you better go shopping. Mine had all powder and primers 20 percent off. So normally BH209 is 31.99 and I paid just under $26 dollars. And got a brick (1000 primers) of W209 for 30.00. Needless to say I'm a happy man with 5 new bottles of BH209, 1000 primers, and a really upset wife! LOL Now I need to find bullets on sale. hehehe
Old 08-28-2011, 04:47 AM
Typical Buck

That is a very good price on those items! I wish we had a Cabelas here in Springfield, Missouri to rival Bass Pro and get them to do better on their pricing!!
Old 08-28-2011, 05:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

I guess I know where I'm going this week. They didn't happen to have the new Alliant powder, did they? I really want to try that out. Does anyone know where to get that? According to a couple websites it's supposed to be on shelves already, but I can't find anywhere that has it in store or online.
Old 08-28-2011, 09:09 AM
Fork Horn

Wow, I wonder if thats all Cabelas stores?