Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
Barnes Bullet Performance >

Barnes Bullet Performance

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Barnes Bullet Performance

Old 04-26-2011, 05:26 PM
Typical Buck

Default Barnes Bullet Performance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-xOHEKLobQ

Just in case anyone needs to know how Barnes Bullets work.
Old 04-26-2011, 05:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Omega45
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-xOHEKLobQ

Just in case anyone needs to know how Barnes Bullets work.
LMAO, you onerey cuss X2
Old 04-26-2011, 05:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Omega45,

I dont expect you or a few others to understand that presentation. That is an excellent test done by Barnes on other bullets in the market. Actually it was perfect, thanks for sharing that.
Old 04-26-2011, 05:56 PM
Fork Horn

Old 04-26-2011, 06:04 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Grouse45
Omega45,

I dont expect you or a few others to understand that presentation. That is an excellent test done by Barnes on other bullets in the market. Actually it was perfect, thanks for sharing that.
I understood the video. I had seen ballistic gel testing done on the DOA bullets already.
Old 04-26-2011, 06:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

I understood the video. I had seen ballistic gel testing done on the DOA bullets already.
X2 and real time damage done to animals with both also, which is all that matters in the end!! Ray
Old 04-26-2011, 06:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

The symbol takes away the intentions of a good thread. Even like builder459 post's are very childish/joking. Hunting and shooting are a very important part of my life. I should understand the behavior on these forums better but i really don't. Most of the hunters today just grab a gun the day before the season and go hunting. And they actually laugh about it to.
Old 04-26-2011, 06:56 PM
Giant Nontypical

Part time hunters. I have no interest in knowing them.
Old 04-26-2011, 06:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Grouse45
The symbol takes away the intentions of a good thread. Even like builder459 post's are very childish/joking. Hunting and shooting are a very important part of my life. I should understand the behavior on these forums better but i really don't. Most of the hunters today just grab a gun the day before the season and go hunting. And they actually laugh about it to.
The real problem is, we all really do understand what it is your doing. your problem is you don't and never will understand that fact, you can't see that far past your inflated ego. instead of your febile attempts to push Lehighs products, go to them and ask them to have there bullet "certified" in the biggest non lead market in the country and let the people be the judge.about 1/2 of california is non lead as Barnes is most certainly aware of.i suppose you could say this is there proving grounds.. there is nothing childish about any of my comments. i just cut the bull and get to the meat& taters.if that offends you oh well it's the way i and many others on this site see it.. Ray
Old 04-26-2011, 07:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by builder459
The real problem is, we all really do understand what it is your doing. your problem is you don't and never will understand that fact, you can't see that far past your inflated ego. instead of your febile attempts to push Lehighs products, go to them and ask them to have there bullet "certified" in the biggest non lead market in the country and let the people be the judge.about 1/2 of california is non lead as Barnes is most certainly aware of.i suppose you could say this is there proving grounds.. there is nothing childish about any of my comments. i just cut the bull and get to the meat& taters.if that offends you oh well it's the way i and many others on this site see it.. Ray
LMAO I'm leaving you have the last word. You are welcome.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.