Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Its finally here

Old 04-14-2011, 09:38 PM
Fork Horn

Talking Its finally here

Well my long awaited package came from Knight today and I am very happy with it. I want to say thanks to Gordy for making this right its a beauty. Now just have to get rifle out to woods and see how it does.. As usual my pictures are crappy and dont do this bolt justice its excellent.

Last edited by gman57; 04-15-2011 at 07:32 AM. Reason: bad pics
Old 04-15-2011, 08:35 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by gman57 View Post
Well my long awaited package came from Knight today and I am very happy with it. I want to say thanks to Gordy for making this right its a beauty. Now just have to get rifle out to woods and see how it does.. As usual my pictures are crappy and dont do this bolt justice its excellent.

I am really glad your new bolt has arrived, and better yet I am glad that it meets what you would expect... now go shoot it!
Old 04-15-2011, 10:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

I never had a doubt they would correct that. Didn't Chetmarks have the same problem? Did he get his?