Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
seen an future head line from the local paper >

seen an future head line from the local paper

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

seen an future head line from the local paper

Old 02-07-2011, 10:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default seen an future head line from the local paper

An man was killed yesterday for buy two guns from an local gun shop. witness' say that his wife too one of the guns and beat him over the head with it.

date: May 3 2011

ok I did not buy two guns, I have 2 on layaway.

cva 50cal plainrifle flint $175
50cal stone mountain SS $125

with tax and all $315

check to bores clean very few pit to none. story behind the guns, an old gent. passed away left them to one of his grandsons, his grandson did not want them and sold them to the gun shop cheap.

they also have, 50cal TC hawkens (the brass was painted) $150 clean and nice bore (called an friend about that one), 50cal some type of Italian made rifle $125 seen some better days, 58cal, and one more I can't remember.

the stone mountain, he tried to brown the Stainless, I am going to clean that up.

good deal? I think they where
Old 02-07-2011, 11:07 AM
Boone & Crockett

Old 02-07-2011, 11:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

semi, your wrong about the size, it would be smaller or just an 3 lines and page note lol

i will buy some flowers tonight and tell her.

she will fuse more about one of them having tupperware stock. she likes wood. lol

Last edited by corey012778; 02-07-2011 at 11:16 AM.
Old 02-07-2011, 12:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

well just got off the phone, she has an $10 off coupon for an sportsman show that is coming in the area these month.

told her what I have on layaway, I gotta cook what she wants tonight
Old 02-07-2011, 01:58 PM
Boone & Crockett

Corey, Trust me on this. I've been married to the same woman for over 38 years now. She always wonders why I need so many guns. I keep telling her "It's not a matter of needing them, it's more of a matter of wanting them." And I've found in all these years that is is much easier to ask forgivness than permission (Of course I no longer ask for either.)
In fact, just tonight coming back from the resturant, we stopped at my local gunshop/gunsmith to see if my T/C lock was ready yet. (he was getting me a flintlock from parts he has in stock) And I looked at a Taurus Judge UL which I promptly put my name on and told him as soon as he got my lock together I would come down for both - a little incentive to get it done. I know it isn't a BP gun but should be a great home defense weapon and also a very convincing snake deterent on those summer walks thru the woods.
Old 02-07-2011, 02:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

my punishment for this one is making home made french frys and hand breaded chicken tenders.

you have not met my wife. lol