Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
Kentucky Pistol Parts List >

Kentucky Pistol Parts List

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Kentucky Pistol Parts List

Old 01-22-2011, 06:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Kentucky Pistol Parts List

Someone had asked if I found a Parts list for my .45 cal. Kentucy Pistol would I get them a copy . Here it is.
Old 01-23-2011, 03:12 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by pluckit
Someone had asked if I found a Parts list for my .45 cal. Kentucy Pistol would I get them a copy . Here it is.
Thank you very much for posting this. Some of it looks a little different than mine. My barrel has 3 wedge cut outs, 2 on top for sights and one on the bottom front for holding the barrel to the stock. The pic on this one don't look like it has the third on.

Last edited by jid1877; 01-23-2011 at 03:33 AM.
Old 01-23-2011, 04:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

It doesn't. The barrel is held on by the tang screw, the tang and barrel are one piece, and two screws through the brass nose guard which goes over the front of the stock and screws to the front of the barrel.

Last edited by pluckit; 01-23-2011 at 04:16 AM.
Old 01-23-2011, 05:11 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by pluckit
It doesn't. The barrel is held on by the tang screw, the tang and barrel are one piece, and two screws through the brass nose guard which goes over the front of the stock and screws to the front of the barrel.
I guess I will have to keep looking for a parts list for mine. Thanks any way for posting this one.