Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
Hey what Happened to Smokeseeker? >

Hey what Happened to Smokeseeker?

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Hey what Happened to Smokeseeker?

Old 01-17-2011, 06:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Hey what Happened to Smokeseeker?

Not that Im to terribly worried, but where'd Smokeseeker go? The reason Im wondering is because the Wife (Connie) cant seem to quit calling me Buttplug She got a kick out of one of his comments where he called me that, now I was kinda offended at the time, even though I did laugh to myself ha ha, Good One. My Wife keeps calling me that now when she see's me on the MLer Forum. Yes She Love's Me but I cant get Her to Cut it Out! I just wanted to say THANKS to Smokeseeker and hope you found the Smoke Cloud you've been looking forBut if My Wife keeps this up Im gonna change My Name on here, but I like it,,,,,,,what do you all think?
And to keep this MLer related ol breechplug bought another ACCURA V1 Brand new in it's original box for $225, Im gonna just put it away for a long time untill mabey I need some parts, it's the Black/SS but She Looks Good and If I hear Her Calling I just may have to get her out of the Box and let her loose
(BP)
Old 01-17-2011, 06:47 PM
Banned

better hope the wife dont use that new accura on you as a buttplug when she finds out!
Old 01-17-2011, 06:49 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by MountainDevil54
better hope the wife dont use that new accura on you as a buttplug when she finds out!
LOL That is soo funny yet so true. If my wife only knew about half the stuff I have bought.
Old 01-17-2011, 08:42 PM
Boone & Crockett

Breechplug, don't you see that Smokeseeker has done you an enormous favor?

Human females have an innate understanding of the general overall superiority of the male - a superiority clearly demonstrated in mastery of such skills as sequential dryballing. Thus a need exist (often unrecognized by the female herself) to in some way diminish the stature of the male.

This of course is a very nearly impossible task and would likely be beyond the limited ability of any individual female. However, over many generations a technique evolved and is passed along from mother to daughter. Weather this be by DNA, natural instinct, or early childhood training is unknown. The technique involves identifying a "pet name" for the male which he finds mildly disturbing, but not so much so as to require an order of cessation.

Thus, the female is allowed to believe she is in control of the situation, contributing to her overall wellbeing and happiness. So, it would appear that your wife has been searching for a moniker having an acceptable level of both affection and mockery. Smokeseeker has provided that for her and her use of it will likely increase her level of happiness. As we all know - if momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy.

It so happens my wife has several such pet names for me which she uses frequently. I would be happy to tell you of them but must do so in a private message as I would be banned from this forum were I to include them here. Now, pray God my wife never sees this post.
Old 01-18-2011, 12:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by 50calty
LOL That is soo funny yet so true. If my wife only knew about half the stuff I have bought.
my wife finds out about everything, she controls the bank account.

could always blame it on MD, saying he talks me into this stuff.
Old 01-18-2011, 07:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Semisane
Breechplug, don't you see that Smokeseeker has done you an enormous favor?

Human females have an innate understanding of the general overall superiority of the male - a superiority clearly demonstrated in mastery of such skills as sequential dryballing. Thus a need exist (often unrecognized by the female herself) to in some way diminish the stature of the male.

This of course is a very nearly impossible task and would likely be beyond the limited ability of any individual female. However, over many generations a technique evolved and is passed along from mother to daughter. Weather this be by DNA, natural instinct, or early childhood training is unknown. The technique involves identifying a "pet name" for the male which he finds mildly disturbing, but not so much so as to require an order of cessation.

Thus, the female is allowed to believe she is in control of the situation, contributing to her overall wellbeing and happiness. So, it would appear that your wife has been searching for a moniker having an acceptable level of both affection and mockery. Smokeseeker has provided that for her and her use of it will likely increase her level of happiness. As we all know - if momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy.

It so happens my wife has several such pet names for me which she uses frequently. I would be happy to tell you of them but must do so in a private message as I would be banned from this forum were I to include them here. Now, pray God my wife never sees this post.
You just know how to say the right things Semi, I dont know where you come up with this stuff but for some strange reason it makes sence Thank's Again Semi for shedding some light on the subject.
(BP)
Old 01-18-2011, 08:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

Young grasshopper Smokeseeker seemed to be a we bit embarrassed after his last reported range session, which he posted here and did not even realize he had lol.let's hope he hasn't blown himself or someone else up.your new pet name isn't all that bad Breech lol. i am sure she could come up with something worse lol.. Ray