Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
Sheriff Seeks Second Sinful Sister >

Sheriff Seeks Second Sinful Sister

Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Sheriff Seeks Second Sinful Sister

Old 01-02-2011, 01:53 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default Sheriff Seeks Second Sinful Sister

Greensburg, LA - 1 Jan 2011: St. Helena Parish authorities are once again seeking the whereabouts of a notorious trio in conjunction with the New Years Eve slaying of a whitetail doe just North of the small community of Greensburg. The three villains are known to locals as "the Sinful Sisters". While so similar in appearance as to be almost indistinguishable, knowledgeable sources confirm they vary considerably in "bore size", with the smallest described as a .45, the largest a .54, and the middle a .50.

The smallest of the three is still being sought for questioning in conjunction with the deaths of two whitetail does in the fall of 2009. However, it is the middle sister authorities consider "an instrument of interest" in their investigations of the most recent tragedy.

The 125 pound victim was calmly enjoying an evening salad under the cloudy skied seventy-three degree weather of a small outdoor plaza when she was struck struck down by a 250 grain projectile launched from 125 yards away. The middle sister is known to favor such projectiles and is said to be deadly accurate with them. The projectile entered her right side, severing the heart and precipitating a 40 yard "death run" typical of such injuries. Her body was located just twenty yards inside the woods bordering the plaza.

"I knew it would come to this sooner or later" said the man called "Semisane" as he removed the body from the scene. Now that two of the sisters have demonstrated a taste for blood the whitetail community must wonder - can the .54 be far behind?

Last edited by Semisane; 01-02-2011 at 03:49 PM.
Old 01-02-2011, 02:17 PM
Banned

wow i love the hide on that deer! Looks like velvet.

Great hunt!
Old 01-02-2011, 02:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Semisane
Greensburg, LA - 1 Dec 2011: St. Helena Parish authorities are once again seeking the whereabouts of a notorious trio in conjunction with the New Years Eve slaying of a whitetail doe just North of the small community of Greensburg. The three villains are known to locals as "the Sinful Sisters". While so similar in appearance as to be almost indistinguishable, knowledgeable sources confirm they vary considerably in "bore size", with the smallest described as a .45, the largest a .54, and the middle a .50.

The smallest of the three is still being sought for questioning in conjunction with the deaths of two whitetail does in the fall of 2009. However, it is the middle sister authorities consider "an instrument of interest" in their investigations of the most recent tragedy.

The 125 pound victim was calmly enjoying an evening salad under the cloudy skied seventy-three degree weather of a small outdoor plaza when she was struck struck down by a 250 grain projectile launched from 125 yards away. The middle sister is known to favor such projectiles and is said to be deadly accurate with them. The projectile entered her right side, severing the heart and precipitating a 40 yard "death run" typical of such injuries. Her body was located just twenty yards inside the woods bordering the plaza.

"I knew it would come to this sooner or later" said the man called "Semisane" as he removed the body from the scene. Now that two of the sisters have demonstrated a taste for blood the whitetail community must wonder - can the .54 be far behind?

Did the culprit leave any clues at the scene of the crime? if so he may not get the chance to to use the.54 lol... good job wild man! Ray
Old 01-02-2011, 02:31 PM
Typical Buck

Way to go Semi.......love reading your posts. 125yds...Wow thats a nice shot for an inline with a 4x scope
Chuck
Old 01-02-2011, 02:40 PM
Fork Horn

Hope the Sheriff get's his man!
Old 01-02-2011, 02:41 PM
kb1
Fork Horn

nice write up semi,congratulations.........karl
Old 01-02-2011, 02:49 PM
Boone & Crockett

Semisane

I am continually amazed at the gift of the pen (or cumputer) that you have. A man with your talents should be of such importance that hew would have the stature of royalty in days gone by.

Congrats...

Compare for me your thoughts abut the difference in wounds from the 250 to the 300?

Thank you very much for the entertaining read.

mike
Old 01-02-2011, 03:01 PM
Boone & Crockett

You're da man! Way to go. I'm gonna need to come down and visit you one of these seasons. You have any hogs there Semi?
Semi, I do believe you should start writing humor columns for field & stream or outdoorl life or some other mag. I think you would do well.

Last edited by bronko22000; 01-02-2011 at 03:07 PM.
Old 01-02-2011, 03:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

You never cease to Amaze Me Semi, another Fun and Enjoyable Read! Congrats on a fine shot and a fine eatin Doe. Is this the last one you were hoping to get to finish off your Season?
(BP)
Old 01-02-2011, 04:01 PM
Fork Horn

thats a great story and a dang nice doe. Those are nice looking guns you have there as well. sounds like an awesome shot at a fair distance away. I have never shot one that far away with my inline. keep up the good work and happy hunting.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.