Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
Where is the serial number on my Accura located? >

Where is the serial number on my Accura located?

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Where is the serial number on my Accura located?

Old 11-23-2010, 01:45 PM
Fork Horn

Default Where is the serial number on my Accura located?

I was going to register my rifle and can't locate the serial number. Its a stainless/ realtree accura that cabelas blew out to make room for the v2 last winter. Can one of you tell me where to look? Thx in advance.

Breachplug if you happen to read. I popped a doe at 70 yards 2 weeks ago using 90 grains and the 240 XTP. She only went 10 yards...I was much more pleased with XTP's performance this go round. The accura really shoots the 240 XTPs well.
Old 11-23-2010, 01:50 PM
Fork Horn

Take off the forearm and turn the rifle upside down. Serial number is on bottom of barrel on the breech end.
Old 11-23-2010, 06:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by saltflyz
I was going to register my rifle and can't locate the serial number. Its a stainless/ realtree accura that cabelas blew out to make room for the v2 last winter. Can one of you tell me where to look? Thx in advance.

Breachplug if you happen to read. I popped a doe at 70 yards 2 weeks ago using 90 grains and the 240 XTP. She only went 10 yards...I was much more pleased with XTP's performance this go round. The accura really shoots the 240 XTPs well.
Im Glad you had Great Success with your ACCURA and the XTP's, they work very well for me and yes the ACCURA shoots them very well.
Congrat's on your Doe and My Favorite ACCURA is also the SS/Camo, I liked it so much I got one for My Wife plus another BK/SS just to have.
Best of Luck with future Success with your ACCURA and the XTP's.
(BP)