Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

DWB's

Old 10-19-2010, 12:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

sounds like my kind of group! But what does DWB stand for??
Old 10-19-2010, 12:33 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by sabotloader
FG/MD

Heck! I have a whole class actually several classes of 8th graders that say the same thing everytime they get caught, but you expect that from an 8th grader....
Funny, especially after some members left MM due to your post about TC and Certain primers.
Old 10-19-2010, 04:03 PM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by sabotloader
FG/MD

signed up and i got banned for no reason.

Heck! I have a whole class actually several classes of 8th graders that say the same thing everytime they get caught, but you expect that from an 8th grader....

Funny, especially after some members left MM due to your post about TC and Certain primers.
Please remember it was your post that I was quoting and trying to confirm... You claim you can only use CCI primers in a TC - I thinky you are incorrect as did the majority of answers to the thread...

Frontier Gander posted this statement in one of threads this evening...

Thats why in a TC you can only use cci primers or feds due to Winchesters being to long. CVA it seems, gives you some play room to use a wide assortment of primers
First off there certainly was a reason but you would need to discuss that with Underclocked I am sure he could explain it in terms that you would understand. Actullly most here could tell you the same reasons.

Second I do feel bad that one person chose to remove himself, especially since he was new to the board he had not been around long enough to know how really juvenile you are.

Your persistance to slam any rifle even when it is not in the topic of conversation other than a CVA is well know and gets way ahead of you.

Last edited by sabotloader; 10-19-2010 at 04:09 PM.
Old 10-19-2010, 05:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

http://thedwbs.com/viewtopic.php?f=1...5&p=6442#p6442

for sale by Pacecars-
I have a White Super 91 Stainless .504 with black fiberglass stock and a Simmons 3-9x40 scope with some no excuses bullets thrown in for $350 shipped

You can't beat that deal with a switch.
contact pacecars AT hotmail DOT com

goatbrother was banned for a very good reason. Somehow, I doubt he would want me to discuss that here. I didn't directly ban MD, FG, or whatever the hell his handle was but I'll be on the lookout now.

Last edited by Underclocked; 10-19-2010 at 05:26 PM.
Old 10-19-2010, 05:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

That really does look like a great bargain but I am all bargained out for a while.
Old 10-19-2010, 05:46 PM
Banned

i think that one is for sale on GBO as well.
Old 10-19-2010, 06:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

MD: a quote from Mark Twain to ponder:

"Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more"

My paraphrase: Those that are "never wrong" don't get near as much respect as though who admit they sometimes make mistakes.