Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Krb7

Old 09-29-2010, 09:16 AM
Spike

Default Krb7

Hi guys,...Advice and help needed..Have a good shooter Krb7..Need a new breech plug.Can these be had? If so,where ?And while ur being helpful.I think I remember reading somewhere that Knight was working on the inability to put BH209 through a Krb7.Did that ever happen?If not is there ANYTHING I can do short of opening the flash channel to run 209? Thanks to all responders !
Old 09-29-2010, 10:39 AM
Dominant Buck

Knight sells the breech plugs and I am sure a few other online store do as well. As for the BH209.. give Knight a call and talk to one of their technicians. See what they have to say.
Old 09-29-2010, 11:55 AM
Spike

Default krb7

Thanks cayugad,...as a matter of fact I just got of the phone with Knight.Talked with a fellow named Sam..very nice chap btw.He says they are considering a 209plug first of the year.I went on and ordered a new one and will have the old one drilled to.035 and be done with it.I really didn't think "considering'"sounded positive.
Old 09-29-2010, 12:36 PM
Dominant Buck

I think you made a wise move there.

I have been waiting for high speed internet in my area. The phone company has be considering running that line out my way for over eleven years.