Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

TC Renegade

Old 09-09-2010, 07:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default TC Renegade

What would be a decent price(fair to both) on a nice condition walnut stocked TC Renegade?? How much more would it be worth if it had the set trigger?? Stock condition is 95%+. No apparent rust on rifle. Rifle has been shot a liitle, but not alot. 50 caliber, percussion. Tom.
Old 09-09-2010, 08:00 PM
Typical Buck

I think fair would be $300 to $325 I bought one slightly beat up a few months ago for
$215 delivered to my front door.
Old 09-09-2010, 08:08 PM
Dominant Buck

Depends on how bad you want it. I have bought them for as little as $150.00 and as much as $275.00
Old 09-10-2010, 03:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

I like the single trigger model for hunting. Mine has a great trigger. In a used gun deal, I always offer less than the asking price.
Old 09-10-2010, 02:00 PM
Typical Buck

Well I just bought a .54 TC Renegade with double set triggers for 200 dollars. I've seen on ebay just the complete stock no barrel go for that amount. Just remember if it needs a new barrel the going price is around 200 dollars. Also Green Mountian isn't making the drop ins anymore. So that may be alittle tricky. Did find a barrel company out of Oregon that is making them still. Still havn't got my Renegade back from the gunsmith. Found out that the tumbler screw was rusted shut. May have to buy a new breechplug for the barrel. He broke three bits trying to get it out and rethread. So now I'm thinking that if he needs to get a breech plug i may just convert it to a flint. But I don't know.