Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Awesome Gun Case

Old 06-30-2010, 09:04 PM
Banned

Default Awesome Gun Case

I got 4 of these in for the new Muzzle Loaders! Im pretty impressed to be honest. These run $25 on CVA's website and are well worth it, especially with all the padding they have.

These are made heavy duty, thick padding that doesnt mat down, Strong zippers that extend out an inch or so, normally they tear in this area but CVA allow the zippers to extend outwards and you can hold that flat and pull the zipper without any stitches ever coming undone.

And of course if you have a CVA rifle in there, this is always nice to show off. I know im proud when i wear or shoot something with this logo.

An excellent sized side bag for whatever equipment you need to carry,

This picture isnt the best, this pocket is much much bigger than it looks here!

Its big enough for the CVA Range Rod. The entire package fits into it with room to spare.

A great gun case for the in field or even out on the range. My brother and i used ours this evening while out shooting and it holds plenty of powder tubes, bullets and primers with plenty of room to spare for a few candy bars or even a drink.
Old 07-01-2010, 05:49 AM
Giant Nontypical

Very nice for the price.
Old 07-01-2010, 03:53 PM
Typical Buck

nice for the price... yes ok if you drive to and from ur hunting spot ..i have only RIDGED cases now ..i have watched airport employees throw cases into the planes baggage compartment , and have also seen the results .please don't ask why i know
Old 07-01-2010, 04:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

I wonder if my knight patch would cover up that logo on there????
Old 07-02-2010, 02:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

Very cool! I may have to get one.
Old 07-02-2010, 04:32 AM
Dominant Buck

WOW!! those are nice.