Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
Any place for a meet & greet >

Any place for a meet & greet

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Any place for a meet & greet

Old 02-14-2010, 09:34 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default Any place for a meet & greet

Is there any forum in here where guys can discuss meets or plan hunts together. Especially the guys on this forum. Most of us seem like a good bunch of guys. And personally, I would like to get to know some of you better. Maybe even arrange to hunt in their area with the some opportunity offered to them to hunt mine.
I don't care, deer, bear, turkey. It don't matter.
Anyone else interested in this?
Old 02-14-2010, 09:43 AM
Banned

ive thought about this also. I think SWTHOMAS could make a sticky about this subject and everyone can put in their info and see if anyone comes along to join up.
Old 02-14-2010, 10:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

Wink

Actually we do have a place in this website. In the HuntingNet Forums there is a forum division that covers different sections of the country.

I usually go to the South section of the hunting furom and have had many talks about hunting clubs and hunting in different sections of Virigina. However, I don't ever remember seeing any of you guys in that furom.

Is this what you are talking about?
Old 02-14-2010, 11:06 AM
Giant Nontypical

Myself and a number of other people ask for this years ago and this is what they gave us. Works out quite well if you have something to offer. My biggest problem is there is not much here to offer deer turkey and boar is about all unless somebody wanted squirrel.
http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/swap-hunt-74/
Old 02-14-2010, 12:19 PM
Dominant Buck

As far as getting to know each other, there are chat rooms, and if you have Yahoo Messenger you can accept friends on that and actually talk to each other and have conference chats. I have Yahoo Messenger is anyone is interested.
Old 02-14-2010, 05:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Seems like a good Idea, anyone live in Alaska? I've always wanted to take a Alaskan Brown Bear with my Bow!, I could always swap a Crow Hunt for it, any takers? In all Seriousness, sounds like a good idea, but most of us already have out future Season time off days filled, and most of us have what we like to hunt in our own home States. But someone like me in the North would really like to take a Elk,but if I really wnated to there are a few Elk Farms close by on Hundreds of acres that are fenced in, but Im not into that kind of Hunting! Other than that Im content with all the game here, we have abundent Turkeys, Deer, Bear, Squirrels, Rabbit, Geese, Ducks and Phseants. Plus the Summer months are good for Woodchucks, and after Big and Small Game Seasons end we go for Coyotes.
(BP)
Old 02-15-2010, 03:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

Wink

I guess I am in hte same boat as BP. I would like to go on an Elk hunt sometime before it is too late for me.

The Message thing sounds good also like Dave mentioned. Count me in.
Old 02-15-2010, 04:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

The distance between everyone on here makes things difficult. The closest person to me is Lemoyne he's about 90 miles from me. It would be nice if a bunch could get together and just have a big shoot.
Old 02-15-2010, 08:25 AM
Fork Horn

It sounds good.
A suggestion is that meetings/shoots could be set up reagonally opened to all who wants to attened. Anyone wanting to set up a hunt could do so at these get togethers.
Old 02-15-2010, 09:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

i would atempt to meet if close enough.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.