Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
Made a new scope choice >

Made a new scope choice

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Made a new scope choice

Old 01-30-2010, 04:32 PM
Spike

Default Made a new scope choice

I finally made a new scope choice for my TC Omega, I just ordered a Redfield Revolution 3x9 40mm with their accu ring with looks just like the leupold ultimate slam but was 100 bucks cheaper. Should have it in a week to let you know how it works out
Old 01-30-2010, 05:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

That's because the Redfield name was bought by Leupold and they've ressurected it as one of their low-priced lines. It will be interesting to know what the quality is, I look forward to your report.
Old 01-30-2010, 07:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by bhtc53
I finally made a new scope choice for my TC Omega, I just ordered a Redfield Revolution 3x9 40mm with their accu ring with looks just like the leupold ultimate slam but was 100 bucks cheaper. Should have it in a week to let you know how it works out
How much did you pay for it? I have been watching the Leupold U.S.M.S. selling on E-Bay for $200 and lower. Let us know how it works out for you, Im pleased with Leupold's version.
(BP)
Old 01-30-2010, 07:12 PM
Giant Nontypical

I had one I got to try about 6 months a go. I hope you have better luck with yours than I did with mine in 4 trips to the range on the Triumph the insides were scrambled and would not hold POI. Off it came and the Nikon went right back on did not even lose the POI.