Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
Renegade Rampage - Killer Strikes Again! >

Renegade Rampage - Killer Strikes Again!

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Renegade Rampage - Killer Strikes Again!

Old 01-17-2010, 07:08 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default Renegade Rampage - Killer Strikes Again!

Greensburg Louisiana/15 Jan 2010: In what is being described as a scenario eerily similar to the "Killer Mustang" slayings of 2008/2009, another whitetail doe has been struck down just three miles North of town.

At approximately 6:45 a.m. this morning the 102 pound, one and a half year old doe met her tragic end. She suffered a penetrating wound that entered the right side of her neck just a few inches below the ear and exited the left side, destroying vertebrae and severing the spinal column.

"She never knew what hit her" said the senior on-scene investigator, "death was almost certainly instantaneous".

The perpetrator is believed to be the same "Sinful Renegade" already being sought in connection with the death of another doe in the same vicinity on December 27th. The Renegade's frequent companion - a man known only as Semisane - has once again been questioned by authorities. "I believe she did it" he said, "she's a killer for sure". But he denied knowledge of the Renegade's whereabouts.

Semisane, who is gaining somewhat of a reputation in the whitetail community, has volunteered to handle the victim's remains - a service he generously provided in other recent slayings. "I just feel an obligation to serve these deer as well as I can" he said with quiet humility.

Authorities say this latest slaying has all of the earmarks of a serial killer and have warned the whitetail community to be extra cautious through the end of January. For some unknown reason, these tragedies seem to come to an end simultaneously with the end of the first month of each year. "At least we have that," said one whitetail "very few of us are going out in the daylight right now - it's just not worth taking the chance".

Old 01-17-2010, 07:13 PM
Giant Nontypical

You're having way too much fun with this...

Have you been drinking again???

Congrats...
Old 01-17-2010, 07:17 PM
Dominant Buck

A neck shot at 83 yards... very impressive. Good story also.

Last edited by cayugad; 01-17-2010 at 07:35 PM.
Old 01-17-2010, 07:28 PM
Boone & Crockett

Have you been drinking again???
To be drinking "again" nchawkeye, one would have had to stop at some time. So no, I have not been drinking "again".
Old 01-17-2010, 07:32 PM
Boone & Crockett

Thanks Cayugad. I had a solid rest on the window of a box stand and plenty of time.

(200 gr. / .400 XTP - Harvester H4540B sabot - 85 grains GOEX FFFg)
Old 01-17-2010, 07:35 PM
Dominant Buck

I was shooting the same rifle today but have not put a scope on it yet. Same load except I was shooting Triple Seven 2f. I bet that really made a mess of the spine under the skin. Are those the light blue ones or the tan sabots you shoot?
Old 01-17-2010, 08:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Semi, another Great Story as Always, what else can I say but your surly Insane!LOL!
Congrat's!
(BP)
Old 01-17-2010, 08:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Breechplug
Semi, another Great Story as Always, what else can I say but your surly Insane!LOL!
Congrat's!
(BP)
Oh Yea, nice pics Semi, I can see em! and Im Jealous that your still Hunting!
Old 01-17-2010, 08:29 PM
Boone & Crockett

Those are the light blue smooth sabots Cayugad.

I've got two more weekends to hunt Breechplug. Our season shuts down on Jan 31st. Glad you could view the pictures. I'm downloading them to here from Photobucket. I resize the pictures from my computer to "15" screen ( 800 x 600 )" using Photobucket's resize option when I copy them from my computer to Photobucket.
Old 01-17-2010, 08:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Does this murderous renegade rampage killer always leave his rifle and a tag on his victims rear leg, along with photos of his horrific deeds?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.