Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
Got a T/C ProHunter  What a big mistake!!! >

Got a T/C ProHunter What a big mistake!!!

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Got a T/C ProHunter What a big mistake!!!

Old 01-04-2010, 03:20 PM
mountaineer magic

Default Got a T/C ProHunter What a big mistake!!!

I got a T/C Pro Hunter a few weeks back. What a big mistake.
It's bad enough that there are so many Green Mountain barrels for my Hawken and Renegade but now with the Pro hunter if you add in center fire barrels it's unreal. So many barrels and so little money. I should have known better than get a Pro hunter. But man I sure love the gun. It only took 4 shots to sight in and I took a deer with it first time out. It loves Blackhorn and Barnes T-Eze's . I guess there are some mistakes you just have to live with

Old 01-04-2010, 03:27 PM
kb1
Fork Horn

did borecleaningweasel have sumpin to do with that post
Old 01-04-2010, 03:33 PM
mountaineer magic

Originally Posted by kb1
did borecleaningweasel have sumpin to do with that post
No. Can't blame him on this one. I hear he's not dead though. Rumour has it he may be back in a few months.

Old 01-04-2010, 03:34 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by chetmarks
I got a T/C Pro Hunter a few weeks back. What a big mistake.
It's bad enough that there are so many Green Mountain barrels for my Hawken and Renegade but now with the Pro hunter if you add in center fire barrels it's unreal. So many barrels and so little money. I should have known better than get a Pro hunter. But man I sure love the gun. It only took 4 shots to sight in and I took a deer with it first time out. It loves Blackhorn and Barnes T-Eze's . I guess there are some mistakes you just have to live with
I'm planning on getting a new pro hunter or endeavor in the next couple weeks. I'm wondering why the ph over the endeavor or if you just wanted the ph because of multiple barrel capability. I'm on the fence on this one.
Old 01-04-2010, 03:38 PM
Banned

endeavor, jim shockey uses one!
Old 01-04-2010, 03:41 PM
mountaineer magic

I have a friend that has a pro hunter and I shot it a few times in order to make up my mind. After shooting it and getting a heck of a deal price wise I went with the Pro Hunter. I really am satisfied. I didn't get to shoot an Endeavor, so I don't know about it. I don't regret getting the Pro hunter though

Old 01-04-2010, 04:13 PM
Boone & Crockett

Poor, poor Chet. Seems you have succumbed to the dreaded black powder virus and it has a possibility of transgressing into the certerfire realm. Once you've got that far you are beyond hope. My sympathy goes out to you and your family.

Last edited by bronko22000; 01-04-2010 at 04:14 PM. Reason: typo
Old 01-04-2010, 04:51 PM
Giant Nontypical

I had the opportunity to try the Pro Hunter and bought the Endeavor. It fits me better and the felt recoil is less for me ; maybe because it fits better.
Old 01-04-2010, 05:42 PM
Dominant Buck

Congratulations on ANOTHER RIFLE. You make me proud. Sounds like a real nice rifle. And I am glad that your happy with it. Now for some new barrels for that fancy rifle.
Old 01-04-2010, 05:52 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by MountainDevil54
endeavor, jim shockey uses one!
actually i was on his site today and someone asked what was the best ML on the market and he said the Pro Hunter was the best on the market. Why he didnt say Endeavor i dont know since he is on those commercials. Maybe he hasnt had the Endeavor long enough to give it the stamp of approval.

I bought a PH in .308 and just put an Endeavor .50 cal barrel on it. LOVE THIS GUN!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.