Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
How many modern inlines do you have? >

How many modern inlines do you have?

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

How many modern inlines do you have?

Old 12-24-2009, 11:29 AM
Fork Horn

Default How many modern inlines do you have?

I have a T/C Omega and a CVA Wolf. I really like the Omega and like the Wolf pretty well, although admittedly, I haven't shot it enough. I see people continually comparing the accura to the Triumph and I'm getting tempted by the cabelas sale on the accuras, particularly with an additional $20 off from a mailer. I need some of you hard core enthusiasts to make me feel better about potentially having 3 of these things!

Merry xmas
Old 12-24-2009, 11:35 AM
Banned

Only one inline. CVA Accura My girl friend though after tax returns wants to buy me a new muzzleloader. It most likely will be the .45 Accura LOL.
Old 12-24-2009, 11:40 AM
Boone & Crockett

I have only two in-lines, a Lyman Mustang and a TC Omega X7. Those, along with a half dozen sidelocks give me a lot of variety.

Still, I've been mighty tempted by the two TC Triumphs with $175 price tags that are sitting on a shelf at the WalMart near my sister's house. I've had to aviod visiting my sister for the last two weeks. I hope they sold those suckers.
Old 12-24-2009, 11:49 AM
Fork Horn

Two inlines, Savage 10ml11 and CVA Accura that I just picked and am dying to shoot.
Old 12-24-2009, 11:51 AM
kb1
Fork Horn

Smile

Originally Posted by Semisane
I have only two in-lines, a Lyman Mustang and a TC Omega X7. Those, along with a half dozen sidelocks give me a lot of variety.

Still, I've been mighty tempted by the two TC Triumphs with $175 price tags that are sitting on a shelf at the WalMart near my sister's house. I've had to aviod visiting my sister for the last two weeks. I hope they sold those suckers.
YOU could have bought a triumph for $175.i don't think your semisane any more
Old 12-24-2009, 11:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have two TC Black Diamonds and a TC Thunderhawk. Don't see the need to replace them.
Old 12-24-2009, 12:02 PM
Fork Horn

Go for it! I have six. One .451, 4 .50's and one .54.
Old 12-24-2009, 12:03 PM
Boone & Crockett

YOU could have bought a triumph for $175.i don't think your semisane any more
They are still on the shelf as far as I know kb1.

When I first saw them I told the sporting goods manager that they would probably be sold before the store closed that night. He said "no way - I marked them down over a month ago. We've sold only three muzzle loaders the entire year". This is because last year Louisiana went from a "muzzle loader" season to a "primitive weapons" season that allows many models of single shot cartridge rifles. All of the once-a-year hunters are buying NEF 45-70s instead of muzzle loaders. I'm sure they will stop carrying MLs and ML supplies.

I just might go there after Christmas and offer him $100 each for both of them.
Old 12-24-2009, 12:09 PM
Giant Nontypical

Well you said MODERN inlines, so I can not count the plunger style. That leaves 3 the Omega,Triumph and Endeavor. The System One, Bighorn and Thunderhawk are obsolete so they don't count.
Old 12-24-2009, 12:53 PM
Dominant Buck

I still consider my plunger style inline rifles under the modern area. So that means I have 9 of them.

CVA Staghorn Magnum .50 caliber
Knight Disc .50 caliber
Knight Wolverine LK-II .50 caliber
Knight Wolverine LK-93 .50 caliber
Remington Genesis .50 caliber
T/C Black Diamond XR .50 caliber
White Model 97 Ultra Mag .504 caliber
White G Series Bison .504 caliber
White Model 97 .451 caliber

The modern break open inline rifles I do not need. They are no more accurate or weather resistant then the ones I have now. When these models let me down, I might consider a new one. I also have enough side lock rifles to pick up the slack that the inline rifles don't cover.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.