Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
Late Season ML Success/ added pics >

Late Season ML Success/ added pics

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Late Season ML Success/ added pics

Old 12-18-2009, 09:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

That guy standing there is an animal for using the thread title he used! Semi is contagious.
Old 12-19-2009, 01:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Underclocked
That guy standing there is an animal for using the thread title he used! Semi is contagious.
Sorry UC, the Thread Title was all in fun, If it was'nt in good taste I apologise, unless Im taking it the wrong way?? I never ment to offend anyone.
(BP)
Old 12-19-2009, 03:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

congrats on your 3 does
Old 12-19-2009, 07:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats BP.Great shooting
Old 12-19-2009, 07:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

First let me say this to all reading this post, Im sorry about the Post Title, I should have used my mind better and thought of a better title like (Late ML Season Success) if there is a way to change the title name I will if someone will let me know how, if not I'll delete the post also is someone tells me how.
Also there have been a few who have (PM'd) me about the filling of My Wifes Doe tag during our Regular Gun Season. In N.Y. a person can LEGALLY TRANSFER a (DMP) Doe Management Permit to another Hunter to use, also they have to do is sign the tag wher it says I authorize the transfer of my DMP and then the Hunter who receives it must put the tag number on a tag they have for this and record the required imformation then they can use it to take a deer, and only in the area the tag is for. And if that Hunter does'nt fill it they can give it to another Hunter or even the original Hunter who first had it.
Also in N.Y. we can use cell phones and walkie talkies.
(BP)
Old 12-19-2009, 08:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

I guess sometimes we do stupid things like my original title to this post, I changed it to what I should have put there in the biginning. Sorry to everyone!
(BP)
Old 12-19-2009, 09:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

Oh man!! I was just teasin' ya. You should know me better by now.
Old 12-19-2009, 09:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Underclocked
Oh man!! I was just teasin' ya. You should know me better by now.
I know you were UC, but I should have done a better job with my Title to the Post, Im Happy Now
(BP)
Old 12-19-2009, 12:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

Wink

Nice deer. I had a good year so far. Here in Va. we arestill hunting the elusive protein backstraps. I will be back in the woods the last week of the year. I have two tags left and will fill them.

I was in the woods this past week, but had to come home due to a snow storm headed our way. My hunt camp got over 20" of snow and I didn't want to get stuck.

Hunt was good, but all the deer I saw were the wrong sex. Does all over he place and no bucks to be had. No problem, I still love being in the woods.

Our club had a good season to date, 70.
Old 12-19-2009, 12:30 PM
Typical Buck

Breechplug......Congrats on your success. Second as long as I have been reading posts on here most of the people here know one and another via the web. So no one was offended relax and enjoy your harvest. Very good report only thing wrong with that was the using of a CVA(lol).

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.