Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
Knight Disc Extreme owners >

Knight Disc Extreme owners

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Knight Disc Extreme owners

Old 11-23-2009, 03:47 PM
Spike

Default Knight Disc Extreme owners

I took the barrel off the stock so I could cut the stock and shorten the LOP. That came out great. But when I put the barrel and stock back together, the ram rod will not stay in the slot. It slides down all the way in, but does not lock in anymore. Could something have fallen out of the stock that keeps the ram rod snug?
Old 11-23-2009, 04:00 PM
Boone & Crockett

I'm not a Disc Extreme owner, but I play one on forums. I would guess you lost the part labeled "V" in the picture.

Here's a link to the Knight Manuals web page. http://www.knightrifles.com/instructionmanual/default

Last edited by Semisane; 11-23-2009 at 04:05 PM.
Old 11-23-2009, 05:53 PM
Boone & Crockett

Skopia

When you go to bend it up to hold the rod in place bend it carefully it will break. In fact it might be best to take it out of the and bend it with pliers just above where the round meets the flat... the junction at the flat breaks very easily...

Known fact - be myself twice....
Old 11-24-2009, 01:05 AM
Spike

Semisane and Sabotloader

Thank you very much. You guy's were right on. I got Semisanes response last night and I ran down into my basement and fixed the issue. You know how stuff like that can ruin a good nights sleep. I thank God for your response Sabotloader, before I do something stupid again.
Thanks Guys, we are back in business.