Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

got my TC!

Old 10-27-2009, 02:06 PM
Spike

Default got my TC!

i finally got my new TC camo bone collector triumph...now i just need to get my scope back from bushnell!!
Old 10-27-2009, 02:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

congrats and I wish you the very best of luck. I just got and sighted-in my Triumph (non BONE COLLECTOR) excellent muzzleloader
Old 10-27-2009, 03:44 PM
Giant Nontypical

Hopefully this time next week i will be saying the same thing. Though i am getting the all camo realtree ap triumph not the bone collector. Though i got to say the gray bone collector IMHO sucks bad.
Old 10-27-2009, 04:07 PM
Boone & Crockett

Looks like we're going to be getting some new gun shooting reports.

Do NOT let us down guys.
Old 10-27-2009, 07:17 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by Semisane
Looks like we're going to be getting some new gun shooting reports.

Do NOT let us down guys.
ill be all over it when i get my scope!
Old 10-27-2009, 09:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

There good looking rifles, good luck with it.
Old 10-28-2009, 03:25 AM
Fork Horn

WELCOME to the BROTHERHOOD...as long as it says TRIUMPH..your a bone collector, MW does need the extra $100 anyway.... I put theh Leupold Ultimate slam on mine and I can tell you the DOTS are right on the money..someone at Leupold did their homework and range work..the gaps are perfect for the load they reccomend..I using the Federal Fusion low flame primers, 3 50's of 777 and the 250 grain SHOCKWAVE with the black sabot.. a little tough to load but the accuracy is astonishing.. and if there's ever in the history of muzzloading been a better idea than the rear end of the barrel I don't know what it could be.. you'll love the little 1/4 twist...best idea ever..
Old 10-28-2009, 07:10 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by Frank in the Laurel
WELCOME to the BROTHERHOOD...as long as it says TRIUMPH..your a bone collector, MW does need the extra $100 anyway.... I put theh Leupold Ultimate slam on mine and I can tell you the DOTS are right on the money..someone at Leupold did their homework and range work..the gaps are perfect for the load they reccomend..I using the Federal Fusion low flame primers, 3 50's of 777 and the 250 grain SHOCKWAVE with the black sabot.. a little tough to load but the accuracy is astonishing.. and if there's ever in the history of muzzloading been a better idea than the rear end of the barrel I don't know what it could be.. you'll love the little 1/4 twist...best idea ever..
so your using 150 gr. 777 pellets huh...im going to sight it in with 2 pellets then see how 3 pellets shoot...i might even try two 50 pellets and a 30 pellet...