Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
Old but new to me mk-85 >

Old but new to me mk-85

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Old but new to me mk-85

Old 10-26-2009, 02:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Peep Sight

EABCO actually sells a site that is similar to that sight. And TC also sold a sight that is similar. Not sure about how the holes will line up. I have one of the Williams peep sights on my MK-85, the one with the target knobs. It is made for the Knight rifle, and does a very fine job. Tom.
Old 10-26-2009, 04:47 PM
Spike

Tom,

Is it similar to this;

Old 10-27-2009, 02:02 PM
Spike

Default MK

I know that everyone has moved on to the "new" technology that the break down guns offer but is it really "new" technology? I mean with a Pro Hunter you will have a 800 dollar "polkstalk". I too have tried the TC's and though they are really confortable and they are easy to clean, I have as of yet found one that will out bench shoot an MK, a BK, or even an LK Knight gun. The DISC guns are top of the line shooters in my opinion....the other Knights are right behind them and then the rest of the newer guns start to line up...........

By the way, if someone is looking for a peep sight like that one pictured just above this post, I know i have one new in the pack somewhere around here.......
Old 10-28-2009, 05:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

3DTHUNDER
I sent you a message.
Art