Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
Lehigh Update and new bullets. >

Lehigh Update and new bullets.

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Lehigh Update and new bullets.

Old 09-06-2009, 07:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Lehigh Update and new bullets.

I asked Lehigh to make a .451 bullet in the 250grn weight range. The bullet ended up being 248grns. The point of this bullet was for tight bore muzzleloaders and for people who struggle to load a ML. I have a 78 years young hunting buddy that i wanted him to be able to use a good saboted bullet. Now he can with no problem at all. This bullet is 451 from the knurls on the side of the bullet. It loaded and shot Awesome out of a T/C triumph with the short black harvester sabots. I cant wait to try this bullet in my Ultra Light Arms.

The second bullet is a .40cal 150grn bullet. This bullet will be made out of steel and then copper plated. But it will work with the same concept as the Lehigh brass bullets. The controlled fraction has proven to be very effective on game. I was told this bullet will sale for right around $30.00 bucks for 100 of them. These bullets should be arriving in the next couple day's for me to test. I will post pics and results as soon as i get them.

The Knight Breech plugs are half done. I hope to have them possibly by the weekend.
Old 09-06-2009, 07:03 PM
Spike

I will take 2 knight plugs.
Doug
Old 09-06-2009, 07:06 PM
Typical Buck

I will take Three (3) Knight Plugs
Old 09-07-2009, 01:41 AM
Spike

Count me in for a plug
Old 09-10-2009, 03:41 PM
Typical Buck

Are they done yet?Are they done yet?Are they done yet?Are they done yet?Are they done yet?Are they done yet?Are they done yet?Are they done yet?Are they done yet?Are they done yet?Are they done yet?Are they done yet?Are they done yet?Are they done yet?Are they done yet?Are they done yet?Are they done yet?Are they done yet?Are they done yet?Are they done yet?
Are they done yet?

Are They?????
Old 09-10-2009, 03:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

The 150grn bullets are done. The breech plugs are i believe half done. Military stuff and day to day operations are getting in the way. I want them more then you think.